|Yes, you are cringeworthy, Paulie|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Broken Dreams:
- The live feeds came back immediately after the show ended on the East Coast, but the HoH comp was yet to come.
- Ohh, there's dirty laundry all over the place.
- And I'm not talking the kind that Tide detergent can handle!
- Paulie is threatening that his brother and Derrick will tear apart Bridgette.
- Say what?
- He quickly adjusted his statement to "on social media." But the damage is done. I haven't been following Cody and Derrick, but I would hope they have more common sense than Paulie.
- He also said his sister would beat up Michelle and Bridgette.
- I say, "Please move out of New Jersey, Paulie. You're making the state in which I live look like it's back in the dark ages."
- Michelle and Nicole talked. Nicole is still a bit in shock about being called a snake twice on national television.
- She can't fathom why Michelle said it.
- Every instance of sneakiness that Michelle mentioned, Nicole rebutted it was strategy.
- That whole talk went pretty much nowhere in the end.
- But they didn't kill each other.
- Hmm. I wonder if BB has a biohazard team standing by after brouhahas?
- While Nicole is in shock about being called a snake, Michelle is in shock that she's still in the house, not Bridgette.
- Natalie told her it's because Bridgette is a feminist.
- Um. I don't think that's quite why. I think it's because Bridgette can win comps, Michelle pretty much sucks at them. Bridgette can turn on a social and manipulation game, Michelle breaks down and cries.
- Don't worry, Michelle. You're on the short list to go.
- Corey didn't waste any time going for food. Being a Have Not is not his thing.
- Paulie told Paul that he has a personal vendetta against James, but will stick with the Executives.
- James has been quite quiet throughout. This isn't the outcome he wanted.
- Before the second HoH comp, Paulie said he would put Natalie and James on the block if he wins. Victor said he's nominate Michelle and Natalie.
- Corey would like America to know the girls were wrong and Paulie was in the right.
- Jackie would like Corey to know he's absolutely wrong. Just go back to looking vacant and smiling a lot.
- Corey says Paulie cares a lot and means well.
- I say, "Go get a room. We know what we see."
- Natalie and Paulie had a bit of a dust-up. But no fisticuffs.
- James claims his vote cancellations weren't to get at Paulie. He thought that Zakiyah needed to go and that was the best opportunity.
- Paulie bragged about having sex with Zakiyah five or six times in the house.
- I bet that makes his mother proud of him, huh?
- The feeds were blocked for the second HoH comp.
- When they came back ... Victor is wearing the HoH key. He's the HoH now. Oh noes! I suppose it could be worse. It could have been Paulie. Before the comp, Paul and Victor were talking about backdooring Paulie. If only ...! That would be epic! Legendary!
- The immediate talk about target has Michelle going home, no surprise there.
- Paul tried to tell Paulie that getting Zakiyah out was needed because she was using him and taking him off game.
- Paulie and Corey are confident that Victor won't target them.
- It's like a house of testosterone and chest thumping.
- Paulie, sure that they'll be targeting the girls, says he's not forgetting that James flipped the house on him.
- But ... stop the presses!
- PAUL is trying to convince Victor they need to target Paulie and Corey! Woot! Woot!
- Victor, rightfully I might add, is worried that if he does that, Paulie will win veto.
- Perhaps Paulie has his little grudge against James now. But Victor has a bigger grudge against Paulie. He knows Paulie was responsible for backdooring him.
- Paul tells him he'll handle all of the social aspect of it because Victor's social game isn't as strong.
- And, amazingly so, Paul went to work.
- Heck, he even made Paulie feel that he was totally on his side.
- Paul told James that Paulie is trying to run Victor's HoH again, but he won't let that happen.
- Instead, Paul will run Victor's HoH for him.
- But, the big difference is ... I think Victor agrees with Paul's choices. Paulie's targets were always good just for Paulie's game.
- They managed to get Natalie, James, Michelle in with them. So, there's four votes against Paulie, Nicole and Corey, two of whom can't vote. Even if one of them wins veto, the other will go home and they have the choice of putting up Nicole up and the remaining dude would go home.
- Meanwhile, Paulie is still badmouthing Natalie, Bridgette and James. Hopefully, to no avail.
- Nicole went to Victor, saying that she thinks she's good with him and he won't put her on the block, But she just wants to let him know that he's not a target of hers.
- Of course, Corey and Paulie just assume that Victor won't put them on the block.
- You know what happens when you assume.
- I just hope this all comes together.
- It's time to play the game and I'm not talking obnoxious Paulie's game!
|C'mon, James! Kick it in gear!|
|The man with the key.|
|Michelle lived through it all. For now.|
|Who wants to see my HoH Basket?|
|I'm not a snake. Right, Corey?|
|Ho ho ho, it's time for you or Paulie to go|