|Oh, Paulie. Your hair looks so stupid.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dizzy Dames and Dudes:
- Paul and Paulie want to get closer to Michelle and Nicole to get intel about each other from them.
- Paul and Paulie have decided they need to be the final two and only totally trust each other.
- They feel the only other two in the house they can trust to any extent are James and Corey (if not for his Nicole connection).
- I notice they didn't bring up James's Natalie connection. They obviously don't think of her as a threat.
- I also notice that they don't have Victor in the mix there.
- They feel he might blow things up for them.
- Paul thinks that Zakiyah is suspicious.
- He's also worried that Da'Vonne just might run around telling tales once she goes up on the block.
- What Paul might better worry about is the fact that most of the fans mock him and he'll be a good candidate for the Witless Protection Program after the season ends.
- Paulie has his own suspicions about James. He thinks that James is throwing comps and playing a Derrick game -- winning only when he has to.
- Michelle told Zakiyah that Paulie is "becoming Frank."
- Hey, he was becoming Frank since the beginning of the season, I say!
- Zakiyah and Michelle are worried that Bridgette will stay and win HoH, them go after the girls.
- For a change, Nicole was a bit close-mouthed when Zakiyah and Michelle asked her if she'd vote out Bridgette. She gave a noncommittal "if that's what the house wants" answer.
- Then Nicole ran to Paul to report that Michelle told her they need to keep Da'Vonne in because Bridgette would put Zakiyah and her (Michelle) on the block.
- She told him that she played dumb like anyone could be going up on the block and they needed to stop acting sketchy.
- Lots of small talk went on. Michelle thinks they're all so smart because they all have college degrees. That doesn't say much for the state of college education these days, does it?
- Paul continues the guise of asking for replacement nominees. Michelle said that she would go up if she had to.
- She's thinking Bridgette is still the target.
- Paul obviously wants Da'Vonne to volunteer to go up, thus getting less "blood on his hands" when she goes out the door. After all, she volunteered and he didn't have a vote! Good luck with that, Beard Boy.
- Where is Da'Vonne?
- She wasn't around much at all with anyone in the late night hours.
- She probably thinks not being around people is the only way to control her mouth.
- It should be interesting after the PoV meeting today ...
|What? No HoH robe? Put out a BOLO!|
|Bridgette and Michelle talk|
|Looking different with her hair up|
|Crammed into a car|
|Smiling at sex talk|