|"Hayden didn't want to have children ..."|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misappropriate Mice:
- Oh gosh, I really feel horrible giving you these same-old same-old reports as of late.
- But it is same-old -- Paul and Victor continue to mingle with Corey and Nicole while James, Natalie and Michelle often stay totally away from them.
- Well, except at the table in the kitchen.
- But no private scheming talks can really take place there.
- The walls have ears, y'know.
- Nicole told Corey the long version of why she and Hayden split. He didn't want to get married and have kids. He isn't a close family kind of person. He didn't want to settle down. He had no career goals.
- It's a wonder Corey doesn't scream and run away.
- But he'd have to be more animated than he is to do that.
- He just kept smiling and nodding.
- Michelle told of a link between red food dye and ADD (something which seems to be prevalent in the last several hamster seasons). Hmm. It seems to me that my generation ate more red food dye than these kids. We didn't have to live on drugs to calm us. I still think the drug manufacturers and other businesses perpetuate these things to a great degree.
- But that's a different topic.
- Paul told Natalie he doesn't think any showmance from this season will survive outside of the house.
- I personally think he's right in view of marriage, etc. I do think Natalie and James will always be dear friends. But I think he's thinking of settling down and she's thinking of dating. (Kind of like the Hayden/Nicole situation.)
- Natalie defended her relationship with James.
- Natalie and James commented (to each other) about how much Victor is sucking up to Corey (and thus, Nicole).
- But they didn't do anything about it.
- Michelle thinks the game needs a power shift.
- Well, it had one.
- But Nicole and Corey think it's more beneficial to lose to Paul and Victor than to have some ground in the finals against some more equally matched to their own game skills.
- Victor made deep-fried squid. It was almost painful to watch Corey try to eat it.
- The squid wasn't a hit with anyone.
- They're all thinking they're coming up on a double eviction this week.
- Silly hamsters.
- Paul is suspicious about why James, Natalie or Michelle haven't tried to campaign and whatever they could be talking about.
- He doesn't know if they're scheming or whether they've just fallen for the idea (wrong one) that he's the target this week.
- He thinks things will change after the PoV meeting.
- James did voice a worry that Paul might be saved and he'll be put on the block.
- He should have worried much earlier and kept in Nicole and Corey's ear.
- Not that he's going to go on the block, mind you.
- Nicole seriously wants to evict Michelle this week.
- But James and Natalie need to be in Nicole and Corey's heads as much as Paul and Victor or they'll definitely be the next two targets.
- Of course, if James doesn't give up HoH and wins it, the tides could turn.
|Yikes! Is that bowl big enough?|
|Natalie is much prettier than this!|
|These three keep segregating themselves|
|Looks like he cares, but never cared|