|He's trying too hard to be a "character."|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Fumbling Fools:
- There wasn't much action at all until a fairly early PoV meeting.
- While the live feeds are blocked for that, the results are always talked about soon after they return.
- Welp, Paulie didn't save anyone with the veto!
- Zakiyah and Michelle remain on the block.
- Michelle furthered her "boys alliance" theory to Zakiyah as a reason the veto wasn't used.
- But then Paul goes and lies right to her face saying that he didn't think the girls would go on the block this week.
- And ... she believes him.
- She tells Paul that, if she stays and wins HoH and it's a double eviction this week, she won't put him on the block.
- And, she'd be willing to be put up as a pawn if needed.
- Dang. She claims to be a "superfan."
- They obviously don't build superfans like they used to!
- Michelle also told Paul she wouldn't put Victor or Bridgette up either.
- Hmm. I know she wants Nicole out. I guess that's one she put on the block.
- The other? She's claiming a big move.
- Hmm. It does seem like she meant him.
- Well, she's not likely to win anyway.
- When Paul told Paulie of the conversation, he made no mention that Michelle might be thinking of nominating him (Paulie).
- Paulie wants to target James in the second eviction if it's a double.
- They don't know for sure it is. But we know.
- Paulie says it has to be an all guy finale because "the girls will vote for whatever girl is there."
- Zakiyah reported to Nicole that Michelle is claiming she'll make big moves and hinting she'd target Paulie if she stays.
- I don't know. To me, that would be more reason to keep her and evict Zakiyah!
- But, then again, Michelle doesn't do well in comps.
- Michelle once again told Natalie not to trust Nicole. I don't know why she has such a bug in her bonnet about Nicole.
- Paulie still seems to want Michelle out this week even though, by not using the veto to save her, Zakiyah just might not be his number one fan anymore.
- Victor pointed out to Paul that Paulie is working steadier with the other duos in the house and they're alone. (He wants Michelle to stay.)
- Paul nodded.
- As it stands right now, it looks like Michelle will go out the door.
- There is a bit of confusion and talk about what James will do with his care package power of cancelling two votes.
- I think he'll do whatever the majority wants with them.
- But I really hope he goes for the HOH in the second one. He will need it. His name is getting tossed around too much.
|Up early and all alone. Sniffle.|
|Now that I didn't use the veto ...|
|Her save thoughts flopped|
|How did I get myself into this mess?|