|I'm seeing no friendship here|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hapless Hamsters:
- Paul thinks this coming care package will be the "mother" of care packages. So, he wants to see friendship from America and be the recipient.
- Let me know how that goes, kid.
- Actually, if enough show only viewers vote, he just might get it. They don't have to put up with him on the live feeds.
- The veto meeting was relatively early for them. It's a wonder they were out of bed.
- Despite the fact that she'd prefer Nicole out for personal reasons (and her idea that Nicole will "skate" to the finals), Michelle put Corey on the block when Paul saved himself with the veto.
- Michelle has developed a Paulphobia. She doesn't want to be anywhere near him.
- Of course, he was her original target.
- How will she achieve Paulvoidance?
- Apparently by hogging the bed in the HoH room day and night.
- She's not avoiding Victor. He even told her that putting Corey up was the better strategic choice.
- Paul and Victor plan on telling Michelle that Corey, Nicole, James and Natalie have a final four pact.
- Um, unless she's blind, she can see that. She might have to win HoH, not have it fall out of the sky!
- Paul is sure that unless he wins HoH or veto this week, he's a goner next week.
- Well. Yeah, that's about right!
- Interesting ... Victor said he had to speak to a psychiatrist before they let him re-enter the house.
- Now, if one has to talk to Paulie if he wins re-entry, he just better mention that claustrophobia issue!
- Victor cleaned the kitchen and played pool. He mingled.
- Paul had little to no friendship.
- He tried talking to Nicole and just irked her and got no satisfaction.
- Victor is holding out hope that he can get James to save him.
- I doubt it.
- James would save him if it was Paul on the block with him though.
- No friendship there!
|Cool enough for the bunny hat|
|"Paulie planted seeds."|
|I'm a re-nom. What's a re-nom?|