|Eating while bored|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bored Bums:
- Due to personal circumstance, this is going to be a bit short and sweet tonight.
- Well, short anyway.
- This bunch is far from sweet.
- The veto meeting made them get themselves up before noon.
- As expected, Nicole did NOT use the veto -- Paul and Michelle remain on the block.
- Nothing plan-wise seems to have changed. Nicole really, really wants Michelle out.
- As pointed out before -- Victor/Corey will vote to evict Michelle; James/Natalie will vote to evict Paul. Nicole will be the tiebreaker, sending Michelle home.
- Paul knows Nicole is using him as a pawn.
- James and Natalie do not know that -- they think that Paul is the target.
- All have suspicions.
- Victor is practically living with Nicole and Corey.
- James and Natalie have noticeably not approached Nicole.
- That's all for tonight!
|Talking about James & Co. not even trying|