|Nicole thinks it was all James's doing|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Erupting Egos:
- Oh, the live feeds after nominations were some of the best ones ever!
- You know I love kerfuffles and brouhahas!
- While gathered in the kitchen, Paulie did his best to stare everybody down. It was like he didn't know who he wanted to kill first.
- While I haven't been a huge Victor fan and the move to nominate Paulie and Corey was actually Paul not Victor ... I have to give the dude credit for standing his ground while Paulie just kept at him and at him.
- Victor told Paulie that they all knew he had alliances more than the guys alliance -- he had an alliance with Corey and Nicole.
- Paulie denied it.
- In front of Corey and Nicole.
- Victor told him that he was at least giving him a chance to save himself with the veto, a chance that he himself never had.
- But Paulie was relentless.
- James kept saying, "It's just a game."
- Victor said that since Paulie didn't like any of his reasons for nominating him, "Okay, I have no strategy."
- That didn't work either.
- Meanwhile, during all of this, Corey sat sipping from his sippycup making odd facial expressions while keeping his eyes vacant.
- A few times voices were raised a bit from both Victor and Paulie. And, each time Victor bristled, Paulie roughly accused him of wanting to get physical.
- Um. I saw BOTH of them bristle. I saw no real indication that fisticuffs were imminent from Victor.
- But if Paulie's eyes could kill, it would have been a mass murder scene.
- In a later talk with Corey and Nicole, Nicole decided this whole thing was James's doing and she needs to make amends with him.
- Once Nicole talked to James, she realized that Paulie was the main target. She advised Corey to lay as low as possible and let Paulie make the target on himself even bigger.
- Michelle admitted to Nicole that laughing when Paulie went on the block was rude and wrong, but she couldn't help it. Nicole, Natalie and Michelle all said they know they've laughed at inappropriate times.
- Michelle said she would apologize to him (and later did).
- That was another huge rambling rant from Paulie -- kicking him while he was down. Oh, like he didn't laugh or mock Michelle during one of her many crying jags!
- Paulie ran around the house trying to blow up the games of others, mostly to no avail.
- Y'see, ratting out James to Natalie and vice versa just isn't going to work. They've already talked and know the truths and lies and even areas where they've conflicted during the game.
- A few times, Paulie was fighting back either real or really good fake tears.
- I don't think he's ever thought that he might not rule the roost.
- He kept going on about loyalty even though it was pointed out that most of his moves had nothing to do with loyalty, but getting out targets that were his own, not for the good of others.
- He was so pathetic that even Michelle started feeling sorry for him.
- Gag me with a spoon.
- Paulie asked Paul if he could sleep with him in his bed because he doesn't like sleeping alone. Hmm.
- A lot will depend on the veto and if either Paulie or Corey hold the return trip ticket.
- It's good this game got into gear!
|Psycho Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est, fa-fa-fa|
|Holds his ground with Paulie's interrogation|
|What do I do? What do I do?|
|Paul and Victor happy dancing|
|Laughed during nominations|
|Happy to be a safety cone this week|