|Definitely expendable to me|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of James, What Have You Done?:
- The quick lowdown -- James GAVE Nicole the HoH win, Corey won the care package allowing him to bribe someone with $5,000, Nicole put Michelle and Paul on the block.
- So, you think that Paul ... the one who has been arguing with Nicole for weeks ... is the target?
- Paul and Victor have wormed their way into Corey's head as his new "ride or dies."
- Thus, Corey stopped being a vacant stare of man and convinced Nicole that James, Natalie and Michelle are not in their best interest for their end games.
- Now, mind you, I don't care if Michelle goes. She's very expendable to me. I don't think she brings much to the live feeds (and thus my entertainment) other than a faux superfan who cries a lot.
- But, if someone is IN the game, they shouldn't want to be going with either Paul or Victor to the end game as both have played the game extremely well and stand a chance of winning.
- ... even though Paul can be so obnoxious.
- The nominations were set up between Victor/Paul and Nicole/Corey before they happened.
- Paul is NOT the target -- he's the pawn.
- If the nominations remain the same after veto, the voting will most likely be a tie unless James or Natalie flip against Michelle.
- If there is a tie between Michelle and Paul, Nicole will vote out Michelle.
- The problems come in with the veto.
- If Michelle wins it and takes herself down, it's quite likely that James will go on the block.
- If there's a tie vote there, will Nicole stick with James whom she is friends outside of the house? Or will she make the move against Paul, thus alienating her This Season's Showmance with Corey and her new buddy Victor?
- If Paul wins the veto and saves himself (or someone saves him), James will go up against Michelle and quite likely could be voted out no matter how much Nicole would prefer Michelle to go.
- I personally fear for James. He just might have ended his game by being the nice guy, trusting Nicole and giving her the HoH win.
- Where does the $5,000 bribe come in?
- Oh, Corey will bribe Victor to vote out Michelle. Or, he'll bribe Nicole. D'oh!
- Maybe not. But they're already making vacation plans. Cancun.
- James and Natalie think the target is Paul this week.
- Paul has been distancing himself a bit from Victor, as well as Corey/Nicole.
- This is all for show, you know.
- Victor is Corey and Nicole's new third wheel.
- If things continue on this course, it will be a Paul and Victor final two.
- And, if that's the case, they'd deserve the win.
- I can believe Corey being taken in. He's not all that bright in the ways of BB. (Perhaps not is some other ways, as well.)
- But James and Nicole, as veteran players, should be working together. Any other cast of hamsters and the veterans would have all been out by now.
- I think both have tossed their chance of winning into the gutter.
- Of course, if the move is made to vote out Paul this week, that would be a game changer for them.
|Victor is their new best friend|
|Doesn't realize the danger he's in|
|Ready to bribe "someone"|
|Needs to step up her game|