|I like the jester hat better|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Tears and Testosterone:
- The nominees, Zakiyah and Michelle, have realized that, as long as the guys remain in charge of the house, they'll take all the women out one by one.
- Well ... yeah, they will. But, this season like so many in the past, had women wanting to ally, then blowing it. The men tend to ally and stick with it.
- Meanwhile, Natalie tells James that Nicole is playing the game dirty.
- Girl against girl, again.
- Paul is still lying to Zakiyah, telling her that Bridgette had been the target last week, not Da'Vonne.
- We know he was instrumental in getting Da'Vonne out. If not for Paulie's persistence, Bridgette would have gone out the door.
- There's some sort of kerfuffle about beads during the blocked to live feeds nominations ceremony. Victor, from New Orleans, got beads in his HoH basket. It seems that he gave people them during the ceremony and Michelle either threw them down or at him or something.
- I guess we'll see what that's all about on the show Sunday night.
- Michelle told Nicole that she feels like a failure (over the HoH comp poor showing).
- Like Michelle needed something else to feel bad about herself. She doesn't get that she's pretty, she is NOT fat, she's smart ... and, gosh-darn it, people like her. (My apologies to Stuart Smalley/Al Franken)
- But people get tired of a constant pity party.
- Paulie wants Zakiyah to stay, Michelle out this week.
- So, that's probably going to happen unless Michelle pulls a rabbit out of her hat and wins PoV.
- He's pushing his oust the females agenda to James.
- James nods a lot. But, as usual, doesn't really commit.
- I think James realizes he needs to stay on the good side of the power until the moment comes that they can be brought down.
- That is, if that moment ever comes.
- Paulie thinks the girls will say anything to get the guys to turn on each other.
- Well, yeah. Of course. Anything is worth a try!
- Michelle talked to Victor who told her that he had felt alone when he first came back into the game. But now he feels he's connected with everyone except Zakiyah (who only connects with Paulie and ex-connected with Da'Vonne).
- He acted like he wants Michelle to stay over Zakiyah.
- It doesn't matter. It's not Victor's HoH anyway. It belongs to Paulie. Paulie wants Michelle out, so be it!
- Paulie thinks Michelle uses crying as a game strategy.
- I just wonder if she uses it as a way of life.
- It's sad.
- Michelle is sure that she's the target.
- Zakiyah thinks that she's the target.
- I'm personally kind of doubtful the nominations will change unless either Zakiyah or Michelle win PoV. Anyone else, they'll probably remain the same.
- And, if they remain the same, I would predict Michelle out the door rather than Zakiyah.
- I could be wrong, but that's what I'm thinking!
|Maybe he'll grow up someday|
|James gettin' the love|
|Is it cruel that I hoped he fell over backwards?|