|Should the noms remain the same?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Exposed Egos:
- Victor thinks it's funny that within a half-hour after putting him and Paul on the block, Natalie and Michelle were apologizing.
- A whole lot of studying (in hopes of a memory comp) went on today.
- A whole lot of napping, too.
- James and Corey were picked to play veto along with Michelle, Natalie, Paul and Victor. Nicole will host.
- If the nominations remain the same, it's likely that Paul will go home.
- He irked Natalie last night by taking over the HoH bed.
- He irked James by being like a "dictator."
- And, gosh darn it, they just like Victor better!
- I don't know. To me, Victor is the bigger threat to win it all.
- And, he does have some irritating qualities himself. I understand he's a clean freak. But he's so "put upon" when he feels he needs to clean. Plus, now he won't eat pie because he doesn't want diabetes.
- James thinks that, no matter who wins the veto, either Paul or Victor must go (instead of Nicole or Corey).
- For the majority of the day, in between odd Jeff highlights clips, it was just Natalie and James talking.
- James said that if he doesn't win, he wants Natalie to win.
- It was going for 5:30pm here East Coast time when the feeds went to extended Jeff and the PoV comp.
- I'm waiting it out to give you the winner.
- I'll just sit here and whistle while waiting for the feeds to return.
- I'm tired of whistling.
- I'll hum.
- Sigh. Here, feedsy feedsies ... c'mon home to mama!
- Finally, after 10pm here ... PAUL won the Power of Veto!
|Play strategically, not emotionally|
|Thinking of the possibilities|
|Paul wins the Power of Veto|