|Stroking her nominee?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Broken Friendships:
- As you know from my previous posts, Natalie won HoH and Michelle received the care package giving her a co-HoH position.
- Oh my.
- Michelle's own thoughts on the nominees had Nicole and Corey sitting in the chairs.
- But she wants to acquiesce to Natalie as it's "really Natalie's HoH."
- James told her to think of the end game and who the biggest competitors are.
- According to James -- Victor can win comps and Paul can talk.
- Well, yeah.
- I myself am so displeased with Nicole focusing her game on yet another showmance this season that she can go away.
- But, if I were IN the house, I'd bring her to the final two and point out all she did was showmance and be cute. Then I'd collect the half-million.
- So, technically, Victor and Paul with Corey trailing way behind, are the biggest targets left in the house.
- We have no real clue what Corey can do since he's a robot. We've seen him pull a few wins out of his hat, but sometimes you have to wonder if there are even bats in that belfry or just empty space.
- The nominations came through ... VICTOR AND PAUL are on the block!
- Natalie is beside herself, thinking she's made the wrong decision. After all, she's never trusted Nicole and Corey.
- Natalie cries.
- And cries.
- James comforts her (of course) and points out that they can still backdoor Corey if veto is used.
- Paul is livid; Victor not as livid but definitely not a happy camper.
- Paul says that Nicole is behind the nominations and manipulated them.
- Nicole says that Paul is the biggest liar and manipulator in the house (now that Paulie is gone).
- A late night kerfuffle had Paul and Nicole going at each other with most of it being Paul. Victor and Corey just sat there kind of quietly through most of it.
- Corey only spoke up when Paul said he (Corey) had been throwing comps.
- "I have not! I'm just inept!"
- Okay, he didn't say those words exactly. But I'm paraphrasing here.
- Natalie cried some more and talked again about backdooring Nicole or Corey. James assured her that he can put them up next week. Hmm.
- James told her to go with her gut and that it's her HoH. Hmm.
- Paul is sure that Victor will be voted out.
- But, if he doesn't shut up, he's surely doing his own game in.
- Victor thinks he'd be good at Survivor. Well, he'd be good at the challenges, but I don't think he can take the dirt and unsanitary conditions!
- After many talks back and forth, some raised voices ... it seems to James and Natalie that it might be a good time for a blindside.
- The odds number-wise are for one of them to win veto over Nicole/Corey.
- Then a backdoor can be put in place.
- They seem to be focusing more on Corey than on Nicole.
- We'll see what the veto comp brings to the board.
- Of course, if Nicole or Corey win it, no way will it be used and it will be either Paul or Victor going home.
- And the beat goes on ...
|On the block! Bamboozled!|
|It's such a hard decision. Wah!|
|On the block!|
|Paul and Victor try to work it|
|Watching the spy cam Nicole/Paul argument|
|Paul and Nicole go at each other|