|ZingBot for President cap from the comp|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pouting Paulie:
- I last left you with the fact that Victor won the Golden Power of Veto. Now, I'll go into more details.
- It's now not only Nicole in a costume (Safety Cone) from the HoH comp, but Corey and Paul have their own stuff going on from the veto.
- Corey has an Uncle Sam type patriotic version of the unitard.
- Paul has a secret agent suit and appointed rounds he must make.
- The Veto Comp? Why, it was ... the annual ZingBot appearance!
- We all know that Michelle kept saying she wanted to experience it. Well, she got her chance. She's not crying, so it couldn't have been horrible. It had something to do with her crying and vomiting. Hmm.
- ZingBot apparently told Paul to shut up. We live feeders appreciate that, thankyouverymuch.
- Interesting ... Natalie and Corey both are on medication for ADD. It seems like more than a few hamsters each season lately are in that boat. That never used to be a "thing." It makes me wonder if pharmaceutical companies have something to do with all these cases of ADD diagnosed in recent years. (But that's another topic.)
- The hamsters all seem sure it will be Paulie being evicted, even Paulie.
- Corey tossed the idea to Nicole that they should team up with James.
- Sorry, too late to do that now, Texas Boy!
- Nicole knows that wouldn't work at this point. She realizes that their connection with Paulie has both of their games doomed at this time. Unless they both pull out solid wins for the rest of the season, they're outnumbered and targeted.
- It's a sad and somewhat somber Paulie. Instead of saying it's James behind it all like he did over the past few days, it's Natalie.
- She's an evil, bad, mean person, y'know!
- Aww, Paulie doesn't want any harsh goodbye messages.
- He's sensitive, right?
- Unfortunately, he probably won't get mean goodbyes because no one ever wants to deliberately alienate a jury member.
- ZingBot must have portrayed Corey and Nicole as the showmance of the season. The Corey zing had something to do with Hayden (Nicole's failed shromance).
- Corey denied the showmance; Nicole ain't too happy with that!
- Nicole won a trip to anywhere in the USA during the veto comp. Neither she nor Corey are really sure if Hawaii is part of the USA. @@
- Nicole said she could always cash the trip in for $5,000 as Zach did with his Germany trip a few seasons ago.
- Victor's zing was in Spanish, apparently calling him something similar to a d-bag.
- Paulie, the little Miss FussBudget that he is, is fussing that he doesn't want to go to jury. If he doesn't have the round trip ticket, he just wants out.
- Others are worrying that he'll self-evict.
- An ego is a terrible thing to lose, eh?
- Paulie thinks that he, Corey and Nicole have been ganged up on by the house.
- Obviously, it was different when he was leading the ganging up!
- He thinks that James, Paul and Victor are good people (outside the house) while Natalie and Michelle are bad people.
- Hmm ... sexist much? After all, it's his "good people" who are actually responsible for putting him in the position he's in!
- Then Paulie said he lied on his application for the show and a psychologist told him not to go on because he has "clinical claustrophobia."
- Grabbing at straws there, Paulie Boy. That was never a problem when you ran the house and it is now, huh?
- He continued to mope, whine, fuss throughout the evening and into the night.
- Oh my gosh. I think this must be what we get these days when children are mollycoddled and everything they do is viewed through rose-colored glasses.
- Perhaps I should be thankful that life has knocked me on the butt more than a few times, starting much before Paulie's age. Paulie must have always won everything and had everything he ever wanted or he'd be reacting just a tad better with the latest.
- As James says, "It's a GAME."
- Victor handed off the $5,000 prize money in the comp to James for the veto. Good. I think James can use the money more. I don't think he earns a heck of a lot and he does have to support his daughter. Plus, it gives Victor the responsibility of keeping his nominations the same without putting anyone else in the position.
- It seems like the latest final four group is Paul, Victor, Natalie and James. I wouldn't mind that one.
- (As long as James wins it all!) Heehee!
- Paulie must have a punishment of making pies on demand from the comp. He says he won't do and will take the penalty votes. After all, he's been ganged up on and his fate is sealed.
- Meanwhile, Paul is getting into his secret agent punishment gig. He has to make rounds of the house when the red alert goes off, clearing each area. He's trying to rock it.
- He has his suit, but is allowed to swim with a tie and bathing suit. He also must wear the sunglasses all the time.
- Paulie's pie punishment also has him doing some kind of anthem.
- Michelle offered Paulie a sympathy vote. You can guess how that worked out!
- Michelle keeps acting like she wants Paulie to stay and pep-talking him. I certainly hope that's just game play strategy of some kind.
- He's grabbing onto the dream, though.
- She feels sorry for him.
- I don't. Do you?
- The veto meeting won't be until tomorrow. I doubt Victor will save either of them, with Paulie being slated to go away. Victor knows that, in physical comps, Paulie is his biggest competition.
|Your friends don't dance, they're no friends of mine|
|On the block, too bad, so sad.|
|Meet Baldwin, the eagle|
|Corey has his stars and stripes|
|Paul is a Man in Black secret agent|