|The target is safe, or will be safe|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Faux Friendship:
- Now, the target this week was Paul.
- But, since Paul won the veto, the focus is shifting to Victor.
- At least, if James can do anything about it.
- It's not that he doesn't like Victor. It's that he's actually thinking.
- Y'see, they must start thinking end game. Victor is almost impossible to get out.
- You evict him; he comes back.
- Not only does he come back, but he comes back stronger than any returned hamster in the past -- winning HoH comps, getting in good graces with folks, winning Vetos ...
- He could possibly win comps until the final two.
- If he got that far, in a fair world, he'd deserve the win as the Comeback Kid who wouldn't give up.
- Since Paul was Michelle's (co-HoH) nomination, they're leaving it to her to make the renom.
- Natalie and James have decided that whoever the renom, they will vote Victor out.
- The only renom possibilities are Nicole or Corey.
- Michelle seems to have this feeling that other women are threats to her in the game ... so, she'll probably want to put up Nicole.
- James and Natalie told Nicole and Corey that they want to target Victor this week.
- If they don't blow it by acting like they feel too safe and are too happy, the plan should go down.
- Personally, I'd kind of like to see Victor go. He could then battle for the jury return against Paulie. I'd rather Victor win that than the thought of Paulie ever coming back into the house!
- In other news, they all went to bed to early. The veto comp was watery and exhausting, whatever it was!
- Victor got up and roamed the night alone.
- He first exercised in the once again open backyard. Then he visited the hot tub. Then he showered and walked around the house.
- Finally, the sole hamster returned to bed.
- And, all are asleep as I post this.
|It will be her decision, Paul was her nom|
|All alone exercising|
|All alone in the hot tub|