|As exciting as it got today. Paul got ducked.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bad Casting:
- Sigh. We're in the doldrums once again.
- Nothing really goes on during Sundays.
- They sleep.
- When they're tired of sleeping, they eat.
- When they're tired of eating, they nap.
- Rinse and repeat.
- BB didn't even attempt to wake them up until 11:30 or so their time.
- My day seemed half-over by then. (I'm running three hours later than they are. It was 2:30 in the afternoon here.)
- Victor and Paul talked. Victor's final six would include himself, Paul, Michelle, Corey, Bridgette and Paulie.
- Paul nodded.
- I don't think his final six would include Victor if his talks with Paulie have been true.
- Nicole told Paul she'd prefer Michelle out this week when he asked her.
- He told her that they should try to get Zakiyah out since they have a shot at her. Michelle is more likely to be easier to get out later.
- Nicole agreed.
- Honestly agreed or not, I don't know.
- Later on, Corey and Nicole talked. He told her he's not sure why Paul is pushing for Zakiyah to go this week rather than Michelle.
- Meanwhile, Paulie kind of wants Zakiyah to stay and Michelle to go.
- And, he holds the Power of Veto.
- Corey thinks Paul is putting a target on his back by pushing a Zakiyah eviction.
- We know he has a duck on his back. Maybe it's an euphemism for target.
- Both Corey and James think Zakiyah is more level-headed and most likely wouldn't put either of them on the block if she won HoH.
- It seems the majority of the house wants Michelle out. But Victor and Paul want Zakiyah out.
- And the beat goes on.
|Two good reasons I'm not a cougar|
|Michelle and Bridgette small talk|
|Zakiyah remains slim no matter what she eats|