|Needs to get his game on!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bamboozled Bros:
- Nicole and James talked about how much harder this season is than they had expected.
- No, it's not summer camp, Nicole.
- James thinks if the next care package comes to Corey, it will show that America thinks Paul and Victor are villains.
- Hmm. I think America might think that of Paul. Victor? Not so much.
- James, Corey and Nicole want to target Paul and Michelle next.
- That is, if they themselves get through this week intact!
- On the whole, the day was rather uneventful.
- Lots of talk from Natalie, Corey, Nicole and James about Victor going home and final four plans.
- Victor put on a fun, albeit a bit adult, puppet show with Baldwin.
- That was the hit of the day for me!
- Paul, of course, is scheming to get Michelle to put Corey on the block.
- Not that she needs much convincing, mind you.
- Michelle locked the door of the HoH room to take a nap and wouldn't let anyone in ... not even Natalie, the person who won the role!
- Victor cleaned the bathroom.
- He can come over here and clean mine, too!
- It's pretty certain that Michelle is going to put up Corey as the replacement nomination as it seems that move will create fewer problems in her own game.
- The James/Natalie/Nicole/Corey plan is to act like Corey's going home ... like James and Natalie have turned on him, then Victor goes home.
- They really wanted PAUL out.
- This week, James is the swing vote. He will definitely vote to keep either Corey or Nicole rather than Victor.
|Oh, he's just so cute. Just ask Nicole.|
|Baldwin's puppet performance|
|Scheming to keep Victor in the game|