Sunday, August 21, 2016

BB18: Live Feeds into Sunday Evening - August 21

Needs to get his game on!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bamboozled Bros:
  • Nicole and James talked about how much harder this season is than they had expected.
  • No, it's not summer camp, Nicole.
  • James thinks if the next care package comes to Corey, it will show that America thinks Paul and Victor are villains.
  • Hmm. I think America might think that of Paul. Victor? Not so much.
  • James, Corey and Nicole want to target Paul and Michelle next.
  • That is, if they themselves get through this week intact!
  • On the whole, the day was rather uneventful.
  • Lots of talk from Natalie, Corey, Nicole and James about Victor going home and final four plans.
  • Victor put on a fun, albeit a bit adult, puppet show with Baldwin.
  • That was the hit of the day for me!
  • Paul, of course, is scheming to get Michelle to put Corey on the block.
  • Not that she needs much convincing, mind you.
  • Michelle locked the door of the HoH room to take a nap and wouldn't let anyone in ... not even Natalie, the person who won the role!
  • Victor cleaned the bathroom.
  • He can come over here and clean mine, too!
  • It's pretty certain that Michelle is going to put up Corey as the replacement nomination as it seems that move will create fewer problems in her own game.
  • The James/Natalie/Nicole/Corey plan is to act like Corey's going home ... like James and Natalie have turned on him, then Victor goes home.
  • They really wanted PAUL out.
  • This week, James is the swing vote. He will definitely vote to keep either Corey or Nicole rather than Victor.

Oh, he's just so cute. Just ask Nicole.

Talking showmances

Being friendly

Baldwin's puppet performance

Scheming to keep Victor in the game

6 comments:

Sharon N said...

I'm actually surprised Paul/Vic haven't pushed Michelle to put up James instead of Nicole or Corey. THAT would be the shocker. Don't get me wrong... I'm glad they haven't thought of it!! Although, maybe Paul realizes that they'd still be on the short end for votes to eliminate James.

Judi Sweeney said...

Can I just say I want to stick a PIN in that pelican floaty!!! AND that Friendship Talk Show that Paul is trying to sell us was BORING! BORING!!!

Stormy said...

I would like to stick a pin in Paul and have him a and his fealty mouth disappear.

chrob61 said...

Judy- I agree! That little side show was pretty boring.

Speaking of boring, if the plans are going ahead like I think, how BORING will this show be if the final 4 are those 2 showmances??!!

I find myself rooting again for my poolboy Paul to win the next HOH- Coco needs to gogo!

Judi Sweeney said...

Pool boy is just too much for me! His foul mouth and foul opinion of women is just too much for me to get behind and root for

Petals said...

LOL! I agree about the pelican pool toy - someone needs to hide it!