|Are her eyes really opened?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Disingenuous Dawgs:
- Whoa. What a night!
- While Paulie threatened "Jersey Girl" Natalie with showing the whole world what she, the "floater" is, we have all seen his true colors.
- And, they ain't too pretty.
- For him, most of the night was a I'm Great Pauliefest.
- You know he can haunt you for years with simple words.
- He's just that powerful.
- (I think Cody and Derrick are probably cringing and wonder what monster they've created with their game advice.)
- He just can't understand why everybody seems to have turned against him.
- Perhaps it's because he's an egotistical creep?
- His main ally seems to be Yes Man Corey at this point.
- It turns out that Vacant Eyes Corey is angry that Natalie and James got the first two care packages.
- Zakiyah ran to Paulie spilling the beans on everything Natalie told her, of course.
- Paulie just might have steam coming from his ears.
- Paulie sought out Victor, who claimed he knew nothing about what Natalie had said about him (Paulie).
- If memory serves (it's been a bit of a whirlwind), he doesn't really know what she said, but he does know that the plan has switched back to voting out Zakiyah as was his initial desire all along with the nominations.
- Paulie thinks he can just tell James to order Natalie to shut her mouth.
- First off, Paulie, James isn't that kind of guy. Second, James knows you're using Zakiyah and playing her for your own game.
- James told Corey he's tired of being played and lied to ... it happened last season and he's not going to let it happen this season.
- Corey had his vacant and confused look on. You never know what sinks in and what flies over top his head.
- Paulie suspects Bridgette is only telling them she's against the girls while in reality she's working with them.
- He thinks Bridgette told Zakiyah he dropped right after her in the comp, Um. Did he think that no one noticed?
- Vacant Corey came to life enough to mention that Paulie always has Paul and Victor protecting him. I'd add ... and Corey.
- Paulie, now trying everything to discredit Bridgette's game, told James that Bridgette said that she would target James.
- Well, she did. But he's certainly not her target now. He's way far down on her list.
- Meanwhile, Zakiyah reported back to Natalie that she told Paulie just to see his reaction.
- Of course, she really didn't need to snuggle with him again.
- What is wrong with that girl? Where is her pride?
- Paulie also turned on Paul, telling James and Corey that Paul betrayed him.
- It's a good thing James is closed-mouthed and doesn't say whatever comes to mind like others.
- Paulie wants the final three to be himself, Corey and James.
- James, continuing the guise, told Paulie that maybe he should cancel Bridgette and Paul's vote.
- Nicole told James he better not cancel one of their votes (meaning the votes to oust Michelle).
- She thinks he needs to cancel Natalie's vote.
- I'm not sure that would be in his best interest, Nicole.
- Although he seems to be waffling a bit under pressure, James told Bridgette he would be voting for Michelle to stay. "It's James and the Underdogs."
- Paul and Victor, though not privy to the Underdogs Inner Circle, are making plans for the end game sans their buddy Paulie.
- Zakiyah claims the game isn't good for her health.
- It's not good for anyone's health.
- Including mine.
- Paulie is growing quietly manic. He tried to stare Bridgette down during one of the many confrontations of the evening. He couldn't shake her.
- But Natalie is now a bit frightened of him because he's so angry.
- Paulie's angry words to the women have gotten James even more irked at him. James is one who believes that chivalry isn't dead. And, he can cancel two votes.
- The girls overhear Corey and Paulie laughing at their expense.
- They don't find it funny. The resolve grows.
- Paulie really lit into Natalie, belittling her and being a bully.
- So not good a move, bro!
- Paulie's only defender seems to be Corey. Nicole is claiming it's a very catty season. I'm disappointed with her this year.
- Paul is upset that his name was brought up in the brouhaha.
- Well, maybe he should have stayed in bed.
- Paulie reassured Zakiyah that it will be Michelle going home by a unanimous vote.
- I don't think that will be the case!
- James told Natalie that he has her back ... and it should be Zakiyah going home if indeed he does.
- Paul warned Natalie and Bridgette that Zakiyah is reporting anything they say to Paulie.
- Paul and James talked. James told him things Paulie said like, "I'm over Paul."
- They both commented on Paulie saying at different times he wanted both of them to go.
- They also know that Corey is "devoted" (Paul's description) to Paulie, thus will be Nicole.
- But they aren't.
- It looks like it very well could be a house flip tonight with Zakiyah saying goodbye because they can't evict Paulie at the moment.
- But he's on the short list.
|And the walls came tumbling down?|
|I'm strong and I'm mad|
|We WILL uprise!|
|Not a leader, always a follower|
|A seriously thinking James|