|Likes to prank her Jamesy|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dastardly Deceit:
- The more things change, the more they remain the same.
- Paul is still telling lies that he'll work with Nicole and Corey if/when Victor is evicted.
- The truth there is as James sees it ... Paul will work with whomever holds the power as he'll be a lone wolf in the game.
- Meanwhile, Victor is trying to convince Michelle and Natalie that he'll work with them, he's not cool with Paul anymore, yada-yada-yada.
- He claims, if he stays and wins HoH, he'll nominate Nicole and Paul.
- Now, both Natalie and Michelle would be happy with the Paul nom (that in reality won't happen if he stays) and Michelle would be overjoyed with a Nicole nomination.
- But, of course, Paul and Victor are still cool and these are their attempts to keep Victor in the house.
- James sees right through them and had separate talks with Natalie/Michelle and Corey/Nicole.
- So, they're all onto them.
- They're not holding the efforts against Victor. He's been approaching them respectfully, pleasantly and generally being a good guy in the house.
- On the other hand, there's Paul.
- Remember ... Paul is Victor's "social game."
- Poor Victor if he had had to depend on that!
- Paul's lies to all are evident to all.
- They're nodding to him, but they all know what he's doing.
- In a talk with Corey/Nicole, James once again said that, after Paul goes, it needs to be Michelle.
- Nicole wants Michelle out mainly because she knows Michelle is trying to get her out.
- "If I get evicted, I want it to be strategic, not personal emotion," says she.
- There is a lot of speculation about the upcoming care package. They're all guessing wrong.
- Paul and Corey have been making separate begs for the package.
- At this point, it looks like most agree with James that the numbers and dateline don't support a returning juror.
- They're wrong there, too.
- I can't see James's vote changing. It will be Victor going out tonight.
- But who will be coming back in?
|They're playing us. Victor needs to go.|
|I like you, Victor.|
|I'd target Paul and Nicole. (Yeah, right.)|