Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pies and Spies:
- Well, that was a boring late night.
- Most went to sleep early, with a small snack crowd of James, Natalie, Paul and Paulie enjoying chips and pie in the wee hours.
- It seems like Paulie has finished making his rounds of begging.
- For now.
- Victor will be really well-rested for the upcoming HoH comp (in which he can't compete) if he keeps sleeping so much in the solitude of the HoH room.
- Nicole thinks that she and Corey have been unfairly targeted -- they've never done any of the manipulating and have won practically nothing.
- Paulie can't understand why James went for the $5,000 instead of the veto because five grand is nothing!
- Um, maybe it's a large sum to James. He doesn't earn a fortune, has a daughter to think about, pays for the roof over his head ...
- ... and maybe, just maybe Paulie ... he did not want to win the veto! Why would he want to put himself in that situation knowing whatever he did with it, somebody would be mad at him?
- Paulie also railed James (to Nicole and Corey) about knowing about the blindside in the double eviction and not telling them.
- So, I guess everything is back to being James's fault in Paulie's twisted way of thinking.
- Nothing is his fault.
- He didn't win too many comps, putting a target on his back.
- He didn't use a showmance as a mockery.
- He didn't use his friends to put people on the block who threatened his game, not theirs.
- Paulie once again extolled how great he can be at any comp they throw his way -- mental and physical.
- After all, Victor's win this time was a crapshoot comp.
- Paulie's latest mood of the moment is that he realizes he's going home, so he needs to "coach" Nicole and Corey.
- Hey, if he can't influence the rest of them to do his bidding, maybe he can have success with the two.
- Nicole told Michelle that she met Paulie once before the season. Apparently he made no real impression on her at the time. We got fish.
- Michelle told Nicole that Paulie asked her to open her ticket envelope. She refused. They know that the last ticket will play on Thursday. I would guess it's probably safe for anyone not on the block to open theirs ... but not advisable and they're probably not supposed to open them before then. If she has the return trip ticket, Paulie would never leave her alone!
- It sounds like the backyard concert/whatever had prizes and Paulie won some "cool crap" during it.
- Maybe that's why he's not moping as much.
- Michelle and Nicole discovered they only live about an hour apart.
- Paulie doesn't like Jewish kids from North Jersey.
- Y'see, you have to understand New Jersey is a bit odd. It's not a huge state, but it is the most densely populated one. Most of that population is in Central and North Jersey. South Jersey is like another world. Paulie is from Monmouth County, kind of shore/southish away from the main population. He's from the land of the shore and thoroughbred horse farms. North and Central Jersey are more metropolitan and more diverse. Yet Paulie's New Jersey is his world rather than the majority of the state.
- Oh, well.
- We're one day closer to eviction!
|Paulie giving advice|
|Every pie gets better!|
|Patty cake, patty cake, baker's man ...|