|The thrill is gone.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Loquacious Louts:
- The ruse goes on.
- The Backdoor Da'Vonne plan is in full swing.
- Michelle, Zakiyah, Natalie and Da'Vonne probably realize deep down inside that that's the plan.
- But, with their rose-colored glasses and the lies people keep telling them, they think there might actually be an Evict Bridgette Plan still running.
- They're wrong.
- Paulie has assured Bridgette they have the votes to keep her.
- The Rose-Colored Glasses Bunch do think Bridgette isn't acting nervous enough.
- Da'Vonne also wonders whatever happened to the plan to get rid of Victor as soon as possible since he had already been voted out.
- Don't worry, Day. That will be coming.
- Once they get rid of all the women in the house, that is.
- Victor, for as close as he once was with Paul, has lost flavor with his old bud. Paul has adopted Paulie in his place.
- Victor and Paulie whined and fussed about how sloppy the girls are in the bathroom and kitchen.
- Michelle says Paul stole her plan to wear the HoH robe all the time when HoH. She says he's a copycat.
- Well, Michelle ... first you do have to win HoH. You realize that, right?
- Mostly amicable small talk into the wee hours.
- Corey and Nicole are cuddling, snuggling and whatever together.
- James must be asleep, as is Victor.
- Da'Vonne, Michelle, Natalie and Zakiyah are in the bathroom basically not talking game.
- Paul and Paulie are playing pool, not talking game.
- And, I'm out ... for now.
|Yeah, Bridgette will be going this week!|
|We're so pretty|
|You think they're going to pick us off?|
|Oh my gosh ... where's his robe?|
|They said the plan is still on. Hmm.|