|Looking Christine-like. Ew.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Failed Friendship:
- I don't have a heck of a lot to report for you today.
- So, you get more screen caps!
- Michelle spoke how much she admires Amanda Zuckerman. She also likes Christine. I never cared too much for either. If those are her choices of fantastic BB players, I can't think of her as any sort of superfan.
- Paul continues to alienate any friendship he had with Michelle, Natalie and James.
- Well, he can be annoying! He needs to stop thinking he's all that. Because he's not!
- More information into Michelle's self esteem issues -- she says she almost had a breakdown over weight and food addiction issues. I do see her eating a lot. But I also don't see that she has any sort of serious weight issues.
- Oh. And BB Superfan Michelle said she stopped watching BB17 on the 1st of August last year. Pshaw! That is NOT a superfan! Superfans stay through at least the backyard interviews!
- Paul is mad at all the girls for various reasons.
- That's okay. They want to avoid him anyway.
- He just can't stand Michelle!
- The feeling is mutual.
- I say -- issue them boxing gloves! We need fisticuffs!
- Michelle says she'll do another "famous call-out" on Paul on Thursday if he doesn't win HoH.
- Paul thinks they'll all gang up on him if Victor goes this week.
|James at the pool, but not in the pool|
|You don't prank well, Corey|
|He knows he's probably going|
|Can't mix up those HoH robes!|
|James is surrounded!|