|Up all night with ... Paul|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lackadaisical Loons:
- Well, Nicole has come to the realization that she and Corey just might not be the true love match she's been seeking.
- So, she cried a lot.
- Corey told Victor that he doubts he'll pursue the relationship outside of the house.
- Are you surprised? I'm not.
- In the James/Natalie lovefest there were also a few bumps in the road.
- With them, it ended up pretty much as I've said all season -- he's looking to settle down, she not so much. But, the difference between them and Nicole/Corey is that I can see them remaining dear friends for years to come.
- Natalie told him there are times she needs to be alone and that really has nothing to do with him.
- I can identify with those feelings!
- He told her that, if she gets angry at him, just to let him know.
- They ended up just about where they were before the discussion -- friends and confidants.
- Oh, and Nicole fell into Corey's arms once again. @@
- She's just setting herself up for heartbreak. While it's sad, she should have known not to have another showmance and not to expose herself to this once again.
- When is she going to realize that she doesn't NEED a man that bad? Wait until the right one comes along who cares as much about her as she does about him.
- Yeah, like I'm one to give love advice. I'm not. But it bugs me to see women who could stand on their own two feet in life so desperately seeking husbands. When they stop looking, a guy will come along for them.
- And, it's most likely not going to happen on a reality television show!
- In other couples news, we have the Odd Couple of the overnight hours -- Paul and Michelle.
- No, no kissyface or anything like that.
- They just stayed up and talked (amicably) most of the night when the others were in bed.
- Most of it was boring small talk, with Paul's grandiose ideals thrown in for good measure.
- I wish guys wouldn't address women they're talking to as "dude."
- A dude is male.
- Do they not teach that in school these days?
- If Paul ever called ME "dude" to my face, I'd just stop and say, "Excuse me? What did you call me? Do I look like a dude?"
- Maybe I'm just a bit grouchy. I fell last night and I'm full of aches and pains today.
- I'll just take it out on Paul! That's the ticket!
- Back to them -- Nicole thinks Corey is just grumpy because he's on slop.
- Yeah, probably so.
- But he's just not that into you! Open your eyes!
- Corey did try to console Nicole's just about out of control sobbing.
- She cried because she can't cuddle with him at night (he's a Have-Not) to relieve the stress.
- Give me a break!
- She thinks Michelle will taint the jury against her.
- While Michelle, James and Natalie get that Victor is always in HoH kissing butt with Nicole and Corey, they continue to do nothing about it. They could approach Nicole and Corey themselves, y'know.
- James and Company still think Paul is the target.
- Michelle isn't as certain as the other two. She's ready to go.
- Paul continued to say he's worried about staying or not in his long late night talk with Michelle.
- And on it goes.
|Up all night with ... Michelle|
|Relationship later? Maybe.|
|Relationship later? Nope.|