|When you smile, the whole world smiles with you|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Boring Bad-Mouthers:
- The big thrill of the day was that the HoH camera out to play.
- And fun was had by all.
- Or most.
- Or some.
- Bridgette and the boys fussed as they cleaned the kitchen.
- You realize they live with slobs ... and ants.
- That seems to be the norm from season to season.
- Paul thinks his "fans" will greet him with calls of "Friendship!"
- Um. No. Maybe I'm just not a fan. I'm kind of sick of it.
- James told Nicole he was thinking of throwing a sympathy vote for Da'Vonne to stay.
- He doesn't want her to go unanimously.
- Nicole warned him that would be dangerous. And, they know she has at least two votes going her way -- Zakiyah and Michelle will vote for Bridgette to go.
- James said Natalie will vote with him whatever he wants.
- He later told Natalie that it's Da'Vonne going this week.
- She feels sorry for her, but will vote with the majority.
- I tell ya ... it's boring.
- James also said that he intends to put Nicole up on the block (if he gets HoH) when Natalie complained that Nicole kept throwing her under the bus.
- Now, he's told others differently.
- Just earlier he told Nicole, etc. that he would nominate Bridgette and Victor, didn't matter who won PoV or if used, one would go home.
- I've said it before -- Da'Vonne is no BB dummy. She knows the backdoor is coming.
- She asked James to please tell her so that she could enjoy her last few days in the house.
- He played dumb. "Well, gee. I don't know. I'll check and get back to you."
- That's all for now. I think I have to go watch some paint dry.
|Phun with photos|
|Usually wears a hair tower|
|It's not paranoia when they're out to get you|