|Enjoying the pool before lockdown.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Both Bored and Boring:
- It was so boring in the BB18 house today!
- How boring was it?
- I actually watched Victor clipping his fingernails, mesmerized by his preciseness and wishing he had shown the camera a close-up of the finished product.
- Well, maybe I'm embellishing a bit.
- But I did watch him clip his fingernails for a couple of minutes.
- It was either that or James napping.
- They snacked.
- They napped.
- Victor and Paulie talked about how much more fun it could be if they all stayed awake more.
- Paul did his secret agent rounds in between naps.
- Paulie baked his pies on order.
- Lots of small talk.
- Natalie is worried that she won't be able to do the HoH comp on Thursday because her neck hurts more today than it did yesterday.
- I still don't quite know how she hurt her neck in the shower.
- Paulie and Victor worked out.
- The others did not work out.
- They need their rest, y'see.
- They're not allowed to talk about the concert the other day.
- James started to try to make a pie with Paulie's supplies and BB yelled at him to stop it.
- So he went to nap some more.
- Paulie made a pie dressed only in his apron.
- The sight almost gave Michelle a heart attack. She quickly retreated.
- Paulie's begging has calmed way down.
- But he did take the time to tell James he could stay if he had his and Natalie's votes.
- He'll have their votes, alright.
- Votes to LEAVE, that is!
- Victor did a puppet show using Baldwin, Corey's patriot-tard stuffed hand puppet eagle.
- I don't think my heart can take more of this excitement tonight.
- In the morning, I'll bring you a new breathtaking live feeds report!
|Day napping. The struggle is real.|
|The smaller table has arrived|
|What if he has the round trip ticket?|