|A thrill a minute in the house today|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Napping Ne'er-do-wells:
- Again today, a whole lot of napping went on.
- The HoH camera came to play. Such fun!
- Paul is still holding to his No Friendship With Michelle agenda.
- What little mingling he did today, he badmouthed the girl.
- Michelle is still on her Avoid Paul gig.
- Victor is trying to hold hope that either he isn't evicted or he comes back in a "jury buyback."
- James thinks the twists with people returning are over.
- We know that one's wrong!
- Corey is getting anxious. Very odd -- he looks the same anxious as he does relaxed.
- Paul went on a rant about Michelle in which he said he's ready to leave, sick of cameras on him 24/7 and he just wants to tell her off.
- Hmm. Maybe he can unsave himself and use the veto to save Corey?
- Just a thought.
- When asked if he was going to campaign, Corey told Paul that he's just going to let James do whatever he's going to do and not bug him.
- Remember -- there are only three votes this week -- Paul, Nicole and James.
- WE know that James has already confirmed with Nicole and Corey that he will vote Victor out.
- But no one is telling Paul that.
- James said he will tell Victor before the live show.
- But I think Victor already senses it, as does Paul.
- Victor is acting well, mingling, have fun conversations with others (including Michelle).
- His "social game" (hahahaha!) Paul is pouting, ending Friendship and almost to the point of pulling a Paulie without tears.
- Victor and Corey both took turns with the Swiffer, cleaning up.
- That's about all I have for you tonight.
- I never said this would be legendary.
- Did I?
|HoH camera ... and fun was had by all|
|Baldwin for HoH!|
|Queen of intense facial reactions|