|Having fun mocking Paul|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Unrequited Love:
- Same old, same old once again today.
- Nicole is insecure with her relationship with Corey.
- She seems to be shallowly basing the whole "love" on his looks. Sure, he's responded with some affection. But he originally went to the veterans in the beginning as a bit of a parasite, thinking they knew the game and he didn't. He didn't go because he fell for Nicole. I don't think he ever fell for her.
- Then there's Natalie.
- She's insecure, period.
- And, she snaps at James often taking her frustrations out on him.
- I do think she likes him a lot, but not quite in the way he had hoped.
- I have a feeling James has many girl friends. Not girlfriends, mind you.
- He's incredibly patient and caring when someone is upset.
- But he's supposed to be there to play Big Brother!
- Natalie is worried that CBS will portray her as a villain.
- James told her they wouldn't because she's tied in with him and CBS would never ... FISH CAM.
- She told him she feels like the whole house has picked on her. He told her that while no one in the house picks on him, he had been picked on all through school. I don't doubt that.
- The only slightly interesting live feeds today had Victor doing his Nature Watch, analyzing all of the fellow hamsters with a fake British accent.
- Game talk?
- Very little of that today.
- Or, as Victor put it to Paul, "Literally, no game talk today."
- Well, there was teensy bit of game talk. Corey and Nicole lamented that James hasn't even tried to approach them because he's too tied up with Natalie.
|How many hours can a man sleep?|
|BB life is definitely easier on the singles|
|How I feel right now|
|James consoling Natalie once again|
|BB Nature Watch with Victor Arroyo|