|Paulie tries to influence James|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Mixed Messages:
- They pulled another all nighter, at least most of them did.
- Y'know, this gets very tiring for us who live east coast time and have to work real jobs, not give up all to be on a reality show!
- Not that I would ever want to be in that hamster house anyway, mind you.
- At least some of the evening was eventful strategy-wise.
- Natalie keeps trying to convince James that they should save Michelle this week or Paulie will win the game.
- He's reluctant as, by doing that, it would "piss off" the majority of the house and he's not quite ready to make that move for fear of his own game.
- Unfortunately, he doesn't realize how much his name has been tossed around. He really needs to kick his game into gear.
- Frank would be pleased with his little Cabbage Patch Kid.
- Bridgette talked separately to Michelle and Natalie, telling them how Frank told her that Paulie is running the house and, if they don't get him out, he'll win.
- Well, duh!
- Of course, the "Nicole is evil" strain came into the talk, too.
- But Paulie is more dangerous for the actual win.
- Michelle is still planning to "blow up" Paulie's game if/when evicted Thursday.
- She still thinks he was coached by Derrick and is playing Derrick's game.
- While I have no doubts Derrick gave him some advice, the games of the two are nothing alike.
- Michelle is still pushing her anti-Nicole agenda.
- They need to concentrate on Paulie! Sheesh. Nicole isn't good at winning comps. Paulie seems to win whatever ones he wants to win.
- He claims he doesn't want to win the next HoH.
- We'll see whether he wants to or not.
- It seems that Michelle's grudge against Nicole stems from Bronte getting voted out. That was a lifetime ago.
- Michelle thinks Paulie is afraid of her.
- Bridgette thinks that if they can convince Paulie that voting out Zakiyah is better for his game, the rest will follow suit.
- Well, yeah. The hard part would be convincing him, though.
- Bridgette decides that she'll flirt with Paulie to (1) give him another interest other than Zakiyah and (2) make Zakiyah act out in hopes she'll blow up her game with Paulie and get voted out.
- Now, I don't like Bridgette. But she's finally actually playing the game and not sponging off of Frank. I like that.
- Michelle really tried to influence James. She doesn't have the mist, for sure.
- James pointed out that if it's a double eviction and they kept her the first one, he and she would be on the block. She claimed that, in that case, she would be the one voted out over him. Plus, she promised to save him with the veto if she wins it. I can't see the latter really happening.
- Natalie told James about many demeaning/sexual comments Paulie has made to and about her.
- Now, that hit a nerve with James. He knows that his showmance with Natalie is more of a friendmance than anything. And, while he always talks a big game with women, he's more of a gentleman and good friend with many women. Certainly a world of difference from Paulie!
- Bridgette also approached James about targeting Paulie.
- Is a movement afoot? Why, yes, I believe it is! And, it's led by the Cabbage Patch Kid. Who woulda thunk it?
- James finally acquiesced and said, if they can get the majority of the house aboard, he'll go with it. He doesn't think it's the right time to rock the boat.
- Meanwhile, we know that Paul and Victor have been rumbling a bit about Paulie even though Paul and Paulie have mentioned Victor's name more than a few times.
- Would they jump the Paulie ship and get him out if they can?
- I'm thinking it would definitely have to be a backdoor renom. Any chance he would have to play in comp would be dangerous.
- Paul and Paulie talked. Paul says the couples are getting too strong. He proposed James out next. Um, Paul. You could break up Zakiyah/Paulie this week! (Even though they're just using each other.)
- Paulie is still hell-bent on getting Michelle out this week.
- James told Natalie he's sure he won't be put on the block.
- WAKE UP, JAMES! Your name is getting tossed around way too much!
- Zakiyah told Nicole that she overheard Paulie say that he wouldn't miss her (Zakiyah) if she goes.
- I have no doubts he said it. I've heard very similar from him. But I think she's just trying to garner favor.
- After investigating around, Bridgette reported back to James that it seems the flip to keep Michelle won't work with the numbers.
- They both hope Michelle has the return ticket.
- Then Paulie came along and told James that Bridgette will nominate him (James) and either Nicole or Zakiyah.
- Of course, Bridgette had left before he said that.
- Continuing his rounds, Paulie told Natalie that Michelle has had it out for her since she got the first care package.
- Continuing to make his rounds, Paulie agreed to Zakiyah that he's still her "boo" and defended not using the veto because Michelle is a sure bet to go home.
- Michelle is making rounds of her own, preaching anti-Nicole and keeping her (Michelle) in the game. She hit Paul up.
- She told him she thinks she can get James and he could rule out two votes to keep Zakiyah. If he would get in on it, they might have the numbers.
- He seemed receptive (he moreso wanted Zakiyah out from the beginning), but told her that it has to be certain that James will go along with it.
- James confronted Paulie about the remarks he made to Natalie. Paulie actually admitted them, but claimed to be joking around. James (and Natalie) doesn't think it's funny.
- Bridgette told Natalie that "they" (Paulie and Company) want to put her (Natalie) and James on the block.
- Michelle tells Natalie that, if she stays, she wouldn't put her (Natalie) and James on the block.
- Um. She'd have to win something in order to do that.
- In the last talks of this report, James seems willing to go with the Keep Michelle Plan even though he predicts it the excrement will hit the fan.
- I said excrement. He used another word. I try to keep this blog rather clean. I don't want that excrement all over the walls here!
|Ohh, Bridgette and Natalie get the strategy bug|
|Meanwhile, Michelle pops her pimples|
|Shiny happy people|
|Paulie continues his rounds|
|Obviously driven insane, call the white coats!|