|I'd rather be with the boys|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Manic Depression:
- Once again, not a heck of a lot going on.
- These feeds need to liven up!
- Corey and Victor are the Have Nots this week. They went to bed.
- Nicole went to bed in the HoH room.
- That left the bizarre quartet of Paul, Michelle, Natalie and James up most of the night talking.
- While I don't think Paul is personable at all, he's definitely playing a good game.
- He has the other three convinced that he has no clue whether he's staying or going.
- We know that, unless James goes to Nicole and convinces her to vote Paul out somehow, Paul is staying.
- Nicole's dislike of Michelle will make that scenario very unlikely.
- But it wouldn't hurt James to try!
- While I, as a viewer of the feeds, have no problem with Michelle going -- she adds very little entertainment and is no real "superfan" of the show -- ousting her instead of Paul should be the wrong choice for anyone remaining in the house except Victor.
- The combination of Victor and Paul is dangerous for all of the others.
- There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
|Convinced all he has no clue he's staying|
|Snacking in bed|
|Smiling until her next meltdown|