|I flashbacked to see the time they finally got up|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Possible Turning Tides:
- They need to stop staying up all night! Today it was around 5:30pm here by the time they started their day.
- Paulie is still upset that Natalie told James of his off color remarks to and about her.
- "Typical Jersey girl."
- Say what?!?!?
- Paulie thinks Paul is getting too nervous about the upcoming eviction. And, if he calms Paul down, Victor will follow suit.
- Actually, I think Paul has come to the realization that Paulie has been totally running the whole house, including him.
- Bridgette told Victor about the plan to flip the house (and vote out Zakiyah). He's happy about it because he's wanted Zakiyah out all along.
- Natalie wanted forever to talk to Zakiyah to let her know that Paulie has betrayed her. But Paulie and Company kept Zakiyah pretty well secluded.
- She finally got her chance.
- She told her the things Paulie has been saying about her and how he isn't loyal to her. Zakiyah said she had been thinking that herself.
- Now she's feels stupid.
- Well, duh.
- She starts crying.
- Natalie tells her the main reason she (Zakiyah) is on the block is because of Paulie.
- Well, duh.
- Natalie also works in her anti-Nicole bit and Zakiyah agrees that she's never really trusted Nicole.
- Despite giving Zakiyah some interest and support, the flipping the house plan and evicting her is still in the works.
- Too bad. Zakiyah made herself collateral damage the second she latched onto Paul and never even attempted to play the game for herself.
- Tomorrow night should be very interesting!
|That's right. Just smile and look pretty.|
|Talking past BB they've never seen|
|The plan really might work!?!?|