|The Odd Couple|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Brother, Can You Spare a Vote:
- Yes, they continue to be boring.
- Paulie continues to bake pies and even has gotten quite proficient at the task.
- But he does 'em all reluctantly.
- Now his latest, along with the sick aunt, is going for sympathy votes.
- Um, dude, no way will Nicole give you a sympathy vote. Why ever would you even think she'd vote out Corey?
- Victor and Michelle talked about Nicole and Corey being the next targets.
- No surprises there.
- Victor claims that he said things joking with them which Nicole has now turned around against him. He thinks they're portraying him in a bad light.
- Michelle can't understand why people didn't like Jozea; she was sad to see him go.
- Every time they mentioned the concert/carnival thing and prizes won, BB shut them down.
- Nicole cried. Evidently, recording the goodbye message to Corey got her all emotional ... even though they all know it will be Paulie leaving.
- Well, maybe if he gets all those sympathy votes he's going for ...!
- I never understand why, in just about every season, they leave food out all over. Every year they have ant issues. And, today, I saw a housefly landing on and crawling around on food. Paulie ignored the fly. If I see a fly in my apartment and the cat doesn't go for it, I immediately get it gone! And, I don't leave open food or perishables sitting around.
- You can tell I'm bored when I talk about murdering houseflies.
- I guess that's it for now.
|Victor has an odd laugh. Really.|
|Surprised she's still here|
|A fly on the pie plate. Ew!|