|Not resting comfortably|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Anxiety Attacks:
- For the second day in a row much of the early day was taken up by Paul talking to himself ... er, us.
- I don't know.
- I can't listen to him that long.
- They've been on indoor lockdown since yesterday. The HoH comp must be something elaborate. Perhaps a wall. I dunno. Neither do they.
- Paul has been mingling (with a purpose) better today, not fighting with people.
- He and Corey talked about how stupid Paul was, bragging about how he had unprotected sex with Zakiyah even though BB has condoms available.
- Now, I don't watch the feeds to see sex.
- I'd rather they have an epic water balloon fight with the condoms!
- Both Paul and Corey think they've been having anxiety attacks.
- Paul is worried about having a heart attack. If memory serves, he's 22 years old.
- Victor has been mingling just in the hopes that being fun and entertaining might give him a thread of hope to stay.
- Paul's mingling is more to get Nicole and Corey to play with him, thinking that Victor will go home.
- He's telling lies and half-truths to them about Michelle and Natalie (and throw a James in there now and again).
- One of his latest Michelle rants is that she called him an atheist. He's upset his Armenian Christian family will hear it.
- Um. Okay. Apparently the profanity he spouts is fine with them.
- Victor tried to get Natalie to confirm that James is voting for him to stay.
- She said James is playing his own game and she doesn't know how he's voting.
- Yeah, right.
- Natalie later asked James if she wanted to keep Victor, would he do that?
- He answered with the expected question -- Do you want to keep Victor?
- She thinks that Nicole has been talking about her and is having doubts.
- She put pressure on James, telling him she'd vote the way he wanted if he asked her to.
- (I'd personally say the only real problem of keeping Victor -- other than the fact he could win the entire game -- is that, by keeping him, you have the Paul and Victor tag team. That's way too dangerous!)
- James isn't giving in. He KNOWS evicting Victor is the right thing to do.
- After many rounds of discussion, Michelle, James and Natalie are all in agreement that Victor needs to go.
- And, with that, I need to go.
- Tomorrow's another day.
|On a new mission to pull in Nicole/Corey|
|He's smiling again. Is it programmed?|
|BB Telemundo from the shower|
|Three's a crowd (that's Victor)|
|Alternate Universe Paul|