|Friendmance more than showmance|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Immature Idjits:
- Paul has been wearing that inflatable duck around his waist all night.
- It's not any sort of punishment meted out by BB for anything.
- It's just his cry for attention, methinks.
- No wonder he hasn't attracted any sort of showmance attention this season, right?
- Since they slept away most of the day on Sunday, most have been up all night.
- So, they'll probably sleep most of today away with the exception of the PoV meeting.
- Paul kept pushing his Oust Zakiyah agenda on and off to whomever would listen.
- He knows Paulie would prefer Michelle go.
- Most of the house would prefer Michelle go due to her crying jags and unpredictability.
- Both Paul and Paulie have been trying to convince James to do their will with his two vote cancellations power.
- Hopefully, James will do what James wants with that power. I only wish people had held off and waited to give him the immunity package.
- Oh, geez. Nicole got jealous because Natalie touched Corey.
- We're in junior high school here, folks!
- While others are worried about a double eviction looming ahead, Know It All Paul doubts they'll do it until the One Way/Single Return Trip tickets end.
- Tons and tons of small talk conversations overnight.
- I don't really need Paul's advice on what to feed my cat, thankyouverymuch.
- Paulie and Victor talked about backdooring James. Oh noes!
- Of course, Paul and Paulie have also talked about backdooring Victor recently.
- Talk, talk, talk.
- Paulie wants Michelle out this week, Bridgette next. He thinks that Bridgette has Natalie thinking there's a guy alliance.
- Nicole believes in Paulie.
- Silly girl.
- They need to backdoor him or just hand him the check early to get it over with.
- She and Corey are on board with ousting Michelle this week instead of Zakiyah.
- She doesn't quite go along with Paul so much anymore.
- Will the Zakiyah/Michelle conundrum break apart Paul and Paulie?
- We can only wish.
- Victor is still hoping the nominations stay the same. He doesn't want to be in the position of having to put anyone else up.
- It's unsure at this time whether Paulie will save Zakiyah with the veto or not. He wants her to stay and it appears he probably has the votes to do so if she remains on the block.
- Michelle herself seems to be hinting for a Bridgette replacement.
- We'll see what happens.
|Wonders why women aren't attracted to him|
|Clinging to Paulie once again to keep safe|
|Listens a lot, makes many facial expressions|
|Lady Pottymouth of the Year Award|
|Note the time on this, they'll sleep all day|