|I have a hard decision to make|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of a Big Mess:
- As you know from my last update, Paulie won the PoV.
- Now he's fussing about what to do, what to do.
- But apparently this dude can't ever just sit back and let someone else win for a change.
- Well, except for the HoH when he dropped right after Zakiyah came down.
- And, don't think she hasn't questioned him about that one!
- "Do you want me out? Did you just want to make sure I didn't win?"
- It was the hidden veto, tear apart the house comp.
- I think BB gives this comp just so the house will actually get cleaned up at some point.
- Victor, the clean freak, had the same thought about BB using it to get them to clean.
- Although, to give them credit, the rooms don't seem AS messy as with some previous seasons hamsters. I've seen it so bad that they practically had paths through the clutter to the beds.
- Paul's hosting outfit had him as a "lifeguard." He later wrapped the red lifeguard shirt on his head.
- I don't think I want him guarding my life, thankyouverymuch.
- There's a lot of James/Victor animosity going on. Paul and Paulie are soon going to have to pick a side.
- It sounds like Victor will probably put James on the block if Paulie takes Zakiyah down.
- You KNOW that if Paulie takes anyone down, it would be Zakiyah rather than Michelle!
- Michelle knows that, too.
- Zakiyah is thinking her man Paulie will save her.
- Paul says that if Zakiyah stays on the block, she will be voted out and Paulie won't have to worry about her at all.
- Thus, Paulie's quandary.
- Hey, he put himself in this boat. Apparently he didn't find any of the vetos the others hid, but he hid his so well that no one found it at all or it was the last one found.
- James made his pretty obvious, knowing he didn't want to win.
- Maybe he should have tried, then not used the veto. At least he'd be safe from a renom.
- Supposedly, according to Paul, the reason Victor is mad at James is because James made such a huge mess in the kitchen during the comp.
- Victor should be thankful Zach isn't in the house!
- During the comp, Victor was so mad at the mess James made and the fact that James's bag wasn't touched, that he ripped open James's bag and dumped all his stuff all over.
- Victor and James had a sit down. Victor told James he's happy that Paulie won the veto, so the noms will remain the same. James told him that Paulie is thinking of using the veto to save Zakiyah because he "can control" her, but can't "control" Michelle.
- As a woman, I can't help but wonder if Paulie will eventually look for a wife he can "control" and raise children he can "control."
- They didn't do a great job of cleaning up after the comp. Remind me to never hire them to clean my apartment.
- Paulie told both Paul and Nicole that he isn't planning on using the veto.
- But, in a long conversation with Bridgette, he was going back and forth over why he should or shouldn't use it. He ended up with the idea of not using it, but ...!
- They're all still in fear of a double eviction ... which we know for sure is coming this week. They just know one is due.
- Paul, Victor and Paulie have decided the use of the veto will be a "board" decision.
- Yeah, that's the little Executive Board alliance.
- Paulie himself wants Michelle to go, then Bridgette gone before Zakiyah. At least, that's what he told Nicole and Corey.
- But is it the truth?
- He also told Nicole she's the only girl he wants to keep around.
- Hmm. Maybe because she can't win a comp for the life of her and she might be a bigger target than he is as the numbers dwindle?
- If these hamsters were smart, they'd realize PAULIE should be the Number One target if they have any thoughts of winning this game.
- I think the only one who realizes that is James. And, he's playing the game so carefully this season, waiting for time to make his big moves, that he might be out before he can get the moves made.
- Zakiyah picked Paulie as Houseguest's Choice and fully expects him to save her.
- Michelle had her pity party. They crushed her dreams by putting her on the block. She's all alone in the game. She'll never meet ZingBot and on and on.
- Of course, if she meets ZingBot, you know she'd cry about her zings.
- Michelle once again is comparing Paulie's game to Derrick's. How big of a superfan is she? Their games are nothing alike. Derrick let others win and played a manipulation game. Paulie seems to want to win everything he can and try to bully.
- Oh, perhaps not physically bully, but you know what I mean. "I have all the power all the time. You'll do what I say or I'll want you out next."
- Michelle is hoping that Paulie uses the veto and Victor backdoors James.
- I hope he doesn't. James is the only one I find the least bit palatable this season.
- James told "us" that he made the big mess in the kitchen for us and to have fun. He forgot that Victor, the clean freak, is back.
- As it stands now, it looks like Paulie might not use the PoV and, if that's the case, Zakiyah should be voted out.
- But it ain't over until the fat lady sings.
- (No, Michelle is NOT fat despite all her self-esteem issues over her weight!)
|On the block AND allergic to the dip|
|She just can't win for losing|
|I want that pool and hot tub combo!|
|Cleaning up the mess|
|Lifeguard? No way!|