|No worries this week|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Giving Your Game Away:
- When I last left you, Nicole (HoH) won the Power of Veto. Her nominees are Paul and Michelle. She's not really inclined to change them. She has promised Paul that when the tie vote comes in, she will break it and vote out Michelle.
- She has an agenda against Michelle as Michelle and her have been oil and water since the start with Michelle often saying she wants Nicole out.
- I do think she's pretty set on getting out Michelle.
- But there is an opportunity for her to flip when it comes to Thursday night.
- Paul and Victor have worked so hard on Nicole and Corey that they have them convinced that working with them is best for their interests in the game.
- Well, it might be good for Paul and Victor as the numbers votes will keep them in if one goes on the block (not both).
- Nicole said something to the effect of wanting to go to the end with the best of the best.
- Now, the problem with doing that is that the BEST is BETTER than YOU. Thus, by doing that, unless you're best buddies in the world or something, you're most likely giving your own game away for them to win because ... they're BETTER than YOU.
- Between Victor/Paul and Nicole/Corey at the final four, I can see either Victor or Paul or both making it to the final two. They're too good at comps. They're sneaky. They're playing the game, not having a showmance lovey dovey fest!
- Paul's plan, according to one of his way too long talks with Nicole/Corey, is that he will act defeated and sad and make amends with Michelle. (All better for a jury vote from her if he succeeds and makes it to that point.)
- The plan has Victor distancing himself a bit from Paul for show.
- Paul did have his WAY TOO LONG making amends talk with Michelle. He apologized. He sucked up to her. She acted okay throughout. (I was just disgusted.)
- Michelle later talked to Natalie who made it clear that Paul's sorry not sorry and just full of it for his own personal gain.
- James and Natalie need to get some time with Nicole. James is too sure that Paul is the target for me to be comfortable with things!
- But, most of the time, either Victor or Paul (or both) or her Corey fascination is tying up her time.
- While Paul had droned on to Michelle, I was aware that Corey and Nicole were having an extended talk. I checked that on flashback.
- Oh my gosh. I think they deserve each other. Nicole must have talked a half-hour about chubby cheeks.
- She did make a comment at one point that it would be cool to tell Paul that she knows they decided early on to get rid of the veterans and now the table is turned.
- But, with him up there against Michelle, I can only think she'll vote Michelle out.
- Apparently, Michelle did also come close to winning the veto -- another reason besides their bad blood between them to get her out this week.
- I swear ... they're going to hand over the game to Paul and Victor.
- I guess I have to wonder who would win out of those two? Both have played good games. One is much more personable than the other and wins more comps. But the other is a super schemer and can win comps when he needs to do so.
|I'm Corey. I'm a pretty boy.|
|Please get your act together, James!|
|One day your face will freeze like that!|
|Survived Paul's amends talk|