|Still trying for sympathy votes|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Sorry Not Sorry:
- Nicole headed to bed early, so was missing from the overnight "action." (Or lack thereof.)
- The highlight of the late evening was Paul doing impressions of his fellow hamsters via Baldwin, the eagle puppet. He was entertaining indeed. Coincidentally, the timing was during the time BBAD airs.
- That was a hoot until he decided to do production, "You are NOT allowed to talk about production!"
- It went downhill from there.
- Corey, Paulie and Michelle sat in one room discussing everything under the sun including make-up.
- Of course, once Corey finally left for bed, Paulie hit on Michelle for a sympathy vote or even a regular vote. He told her the others told him that if he could get three votes together, let them know.
- Like that's gonna happen.
- In another room, there was Paul, Victor, James and Natalie hanging out, also talking many small talk topics.
- They're all talking about running around the country visiting each other. Apparently, earning a living isn't a huge thing on their list of stuff to do. No wonder they can take the time to be on BB!
- Michelle doesn't think she'll be able to go to Vegas with them all because she has nothing in the bank.
- Well, I would guess that the stipend may change that a bit.
- But, for the most part, neither she nor Natalie really think of the future and being out on their own. Yet they both owe for college loans. Hmm.
- Victor and company talked about how Corey has no strategy of his own in the game -- he does whatever Paulie wants.
- They also talked about how Paulie ran a block of votes for most of the game -- Zakiyah, Corey, Nicole and himself.
- Natalie said Nicole was mocking her at the party (when the feeds were blocked).
- Paulie pushed for Michelle to open her envelope to see if her ticket was one-way or return. She's worried that BB will extend the expiration and said no.
- Paulie needs to stop that.
- Paulie also told Michelle that she should team up with Nicole and Corey when/if he leaves.
- Corey told her he wouldn't put her on the block.
- Michelle didn't commit to doing anything with them. She keeps trying to change the topic.
- Paulie told her that if Victor isn't evicted, he'll steamroll through the game.
- Well, wasn't that the situation with Paulie himself?
- Tonight, tonight ... we get action tonight ...
|Really wants to win HoH|
|Long talks about little|
|My strategy is to win comps and dodge bullets|
|He just needs to stop trying to be a character|