Wednesday, August 17, 2016

BB18: Power of Veto Show Blog Party - August 17



Hamster watchers ready? Ready for some zings? Let's get this show going! 

As the show airs here on the East Coast, I'll be constantly updating this entry. Refresh the page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments area -- please join in on the fun there as we watch the show together!

Recap, recap. ZingBot is back! But we knew that.

Victor tells us that Paulie is his target, Corey is just guilty be association. Paulie cries. He's a champion, y'know. He says it's full on beast mode from now on. I guess he can't come up with anything original. Both Paulie and Corey confront Victor. Heh. Paulie argues and Victor holds his ground. 

Nicole is worried that she and Corey are both guilty by association and feels scared. Paul tells Paulie he had nothing to do with it. Paulie figures out he's all alone in the house. Too bad, so sad.

Then Paulie cries to Corey. Literally. Tears and all. He never wanted to put Corey in harm's way and tells him he'll use the veto to save him. Yeah, right.

Veto player picks time! Victor draws Paul. Paulie draws Houseguest's Choice. He chooses Nicole. (She tells us she will take Corey off the block.) Corey draws James. Natalie will host. 

The others decide to rattle Paulie up before the comp -- Paul, James, Michelle -- so he won't perform well. They decide they'll call him out on things. Paul tells him that he doesn't think he (Paulie) never really had his back. Michelle calls him a manipulator. Paulie gets all defensive. Michelle tells him he's never going to be like Cody and Derrick. James called out Paulie on sexist comments. Heehee -- Michelle walks behind him making explosion noises and gestures to symbolize "blowing up his game."

ZingBot arrives and gets them all out of bed. 

Corey - What do you call a man who sweeps Nicole off her feet? Hayden.
Victor - Called a douchebag in Spanish.
James - You love to scare people, the ones you scare the most are Natalie's parents.
Paulie - Less attractive, less charming, lesser person than Cody.
Big Meech - Sleeps all day, cries all night and can't stop throwing up.
Natalie - Not the brightest bulb, lack in smarts make up for in armpit hair.
Nicole - Watching you on BB16, threw game away for showance, no chance of winning ... wait that's BB18.
Paul - You have a lot of catch phrases, here's one everyone will get behind -- shut up! 

ZingBot tells them he's running for president and to meet him outside for the veto comp. "Make America Zing Again." All patriotic. United States of Zing. Series of rounds, catapulting a beanbag to a zing map for votes. It's the one they can take away prizes from the others.

Paulie -- 32 votes
Corey -- 28 votes
Paul -- 8 votes
James -- 31 Votes
Nicole -- 25 votes
Victor -- 18 votes

Paul is eliminated, wins Power of Veto

Second Round 
Corey -- 27
James -- ?
Nicole -- 1
Victor -- ?
Paulie -- 10

Nicole out. Wins secret service duties. She trades with Paul.

Round three -- I won't announce the scores because I turn my head and Natalie doesn't announce them!

Corey is out, wins a vacation to any American destination. He takes the veto from Nicole.

Round four --
Paulie overshoots and gets a zero. He's out, wins a Patriot-tard. He takes the veto from Corey.

Final round --
James overshot, got a zero. 

James won $5000. He holds onto it.

Victor wins apple pie baking all summer, he trades it for the veto from Paulie. More tears from Paulie. 

Paulie is "devastated" and says he won't be baking apple pies.

Corey gets his patriot-tard, complete with a bald eagle hand puppet.

Paul got a suit, shades, and every time he hears the red alert, he has to pat down each of the others, then clear five checkpoints. He has fun with it.

Paulie gets his pie alert. He has to wave a ZingBot flag all the time it cooks. He's NOT having fun with it. He cries more in the Diary Room. Sobs even. He cries to Natalie and Paul, saying he wants to go home.

Cry me a river, Paulie boy ... then bake me a pie!

Veto meeting time. Paul's secret service red alert goes off during the meeting. What a shocker! Victor does NOT save either of them.  

156 comments:

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie and everyone who shows up tonight. I set up a Taco Bar over at the bar complete with Margaritas

~~~SPLASH~~~

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie!!!, MMMMMMOOOONNNTTTYYYY lol

Anonymous said...

Epic tears in the diary room pic Monty lol

monty924 said...

Hey JJJJOOOOOONNNNNN... I couldn't resist once I saw it on twitter, LOL

Becky said...

Hey, Jackie, Monty and Jon, plus others who arrive.

Anonymous said...

its awesome lol

monty924 said...

Hey Becky, hope the floor remodel is going well.

Anonymous said...

i hope we get some good zings

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky!!

monty924 said...

Here we go... fight

Petals said...

~*~*~*~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Ms Jax & Mr V {today is Black Cat Day, when is WHITE Cat Day? Huh? Thanks Obama! LOL - totally kidding around}
Hey everyone!! I have Spanish rice and fresh black beans & pico to go with Money's spread. (great idea, friend - I've been craving Mexican all day!)

I'm sure Cody is just soo embarrassed about how his "big" brother is behaving. tsk tsk

ZZZZIiiiiiinnnGGGGGGGG

monty924 said...

TEARS

DRINK

Becky said...

I finally got to see Sunday's show last night. What an epic show. Paulie showed his true colors. If he has the return ticket you will hear me cussing all the way from here.

I hope they show more of Paulie showing his ash like he did before.

Anonymous said...

#tearsinthediaryroom

Petals said...

Monty, not Money...(altho Monty is money! She is "so money and doesn't even know it"!)



name that film!

monty924 said...

Hey Petals.... I broght the stand and stuff shells. Less mess :)))

Anonymous said...

Hey Petals !!!!

Ed in Ohio said...

Hi everybody!

Homieeeeeee you got my pool boy in tears! He's lookin' a little like Meech!!

monty924 said...

OMG, I can't think of it right now...

Petals said...

Nic's costume is just modified candy corn, LOL


LOVING my boyfriend Victor - he's done well this week, holding up to Paulie's pouting pressure.

monty924 said...

Hahaha Ed. He's an ugly crier :)))

Anonymous said...

dont get worked up lol

Petals said...

"Dude, you're money! You're so money and you don't even know it."

"Vegas, baby, VEGAS!"

Petals said...

so we're crying at tears? bwhahaha


Anonymous said...

LOL He paused waaay to loong lol

monty924 said...

Polly created that for himself

monty924 said...

TEARS - DRINK

Anonymous said...

LOL

Becky said...

I want to see him begging everyone for their vote to stay. Oh, shed those tears, bro.

Petals said...

dang, I mean DRINKING at tears! Geesh, petals, get it together, girl!

*drinking*

Anonymous said...

MY BBBBOOOYYYZZZZ

Ed in Ohio said...

My my my.....how far the mighty have fallen!

Petals said...

But did he cry when he talking about Aunt Paulie's cancer?

YUM! Great taco spread, Monty!

monty924 said...

LOL... tears seem to be a good strategy for tonight :)))

Anonymous said...

He crying almost as much as Michelle lol

tbc said...

Waah waah

monty924 said...

Exactly, Petals.

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie and everyone!

Monty if we drink when one of them crys..we will all be passed out at Jackies tonight...lol

Petals said...

Monty/Money: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybCWXJkFfwk

Petals said...

You can play MY veto anytime, Victor *wink*

monty924 said...

Their BRO love is touching **sniff**

Cheryl in NC said...

Monty can have a margarita....please???
Still a scorcher here in the south

monty924 said...

Hey Cheryl, LOL.

Petals said...

Sliding a margarita to Cheryl...frosted glass coming your way!

monty924 said...

Ah yes, Petals. I couldn't think of it

Sure Cheryl, frozen or on the rocks. Salt or not?

Petals said...

Natalames is a cute couple; I hope she doesn't make a fool of him on the outside.

Anonymous said...

LOL

monty924 said...

ZING

Ed in Ohio said...

Give it up Polly you're outnumbered

Anonymous said...

SHE ZINGED HIM HARD with that one lol

Petals said...

bbbbuuuuurrrrnnnnn "you're never gonna be Cody or Derrick"... dang!

Becky said...

Hey, Petals and Ed. Good drinking "word". And he cried! Monty, I am so tired that I can barely stay awake. I wouldn't miss this show tonight for anything. But I will be in bed as soon as the show is over. Loved Michelle's response to Paulie's question. Go Paul, rattle his cage.

Go, gang. Get 'em. Michelle is hot in the come backs tonight.

Cheryl in NC said...

zing

monty924 said...

Meech was hilarious that morning

Becky said...

I think we should also drink every time Michelle zings him.

Petals said...

I think he really had no idea how much the tables had turned; the more it sunk-in,
the more upset he became!

Cheryl in NC said...

monty..how about one of each...both woth salt please..lol

Sharon N said...

~~~SPLASH~~~
Hi everyone... better late than never!

monty924 said...

He was in denial for a few days this weekend, LOL

Becky said...

Petals, I must tell you that Victor has gone way up in my book since he dropped the Latin Lover poses. Plus, he is a good competitor against Paulie.

Petals said...

Hey Sharon!

monty924 said...

Sliding another margarita to Cheryl... I drink mine on the rocks with salt :))

Becky said...

I would love a Margarita! It might make me dance on the computer desk, and I may need a driver for tonight.

monty924 said...

Hey Sharon

Jist in time for ZINGBOT

Petals said...

here we go!

Becky said...

Hey to Sharon and Cheryl. I am so busy watching and laughing I can barely type.

Petals said...

LOL Michelle did exactly what I'd do: Bear Hig ZINGBOT

Anonymous said...

Hayden lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Zing

Becky said...

On the rocks and no salt on my glass, please.

Petals said...

ZZIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG

Anonymous said...

LOL

monty924 said...

ZING

Anonymous said...

He could have zinged crybaby more then that lol

Sharon N said...

Y'all are prepping me really good for the show tonight! LOL

Petals said...

awww, James' zing :( Poor guy. Love you, James!

PS - James should totally win AFP again.


POOR MAN'S CODY - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

monty924 said...

OH ZZZZZZZIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG

Anonymous said...

lol you did it again lol

Petals said...

OMG, Nicole got ZIINNGGED twice! Good - she sucks this year!

monty924 said...

STFU Paul ZZZZZIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Anonymous said...

LOL

Petals said...

Paul's Zing - LMAO!!!

Petals said...

Good Zings!

monty924 said...

OMG, lmao

tbc said...

I'd vote for Zingbot!

Cheryl in NC said...

does Polly think for a second ANYONE beleives he would have pulled Cory down...NOT

Petals said...

I gotta say, I'll be surprised if anyone is voted-off tomorrow. Not a conspiracy theory, just a niggle.

Petals said...

Cheryl, I agree - NOT!

Sharon N said...

NOOOOOO... bite your tongue Petals!!!!

monty924 said...

Oh, ZZZIIINNNNGGGGG

Petals said...

Lots of EBay merchandise from just this comp! Guess Paulie will be selling this hat, shirt, etc straight-away (you know, to earn cancer money for his aunt)

Zingtucky. LOL

Petals said...

Sharon, I hope I'm wrong.

Petals said...

Kinda feel sorry for him, the cocky toolbag.

monty924 said...

Patrio TRAG??? I can't believe he read it that way

Cheryl in NC said...

of course he took the veto...lol

Petals said...

Soliciting a Zing in a bathroom stall... BWHAHAHA!!!! Good one!

Petals said...

Monty - right? Maybe he's dyslexic? Seriously.

Ed in Ohio said...

Once again Victor is the VICTOR

Anonymous said...

LOL

Petals said...

whew, he is CUTE !

Cheryl in NC said...

great game

Petals said...

He was nice about it, not gloating or anything.

Loving my BBBF

Anonymous said...

#nofight lol

Sharon N said...

No pie baking says Polly! sob
LMAO

monty924 said...

True, Petals

Becky said...

Wow, the time has flown! James knew that Victor would take the veto, so I don't blame him for keeping the $5,000. I agree, James has my vote for America's player.

Speaking of VOTES, if you haven't voted, go do it as soon as the show is over.

monty924 said...

Here come the suits

Cheryl in NC said...

clueless nicole

monty924 said...

Paul = SAM

Petals said...

Geessh, even with a patriotic unitard, Corey is as boring as golf. No, golf is at least colorful with rolling green hills. Corey is like stale, white bread.

monty924 said...

He's really had fun with the SAM stint

monty924 said...

DRINK

Cheryl in NC said...

drink

Anonymous said...

#nopies

Anonymous said...

LOL Tears of the pieman

Petals said...

Wonder if they will show his obstinance? NO?

Becky said...

Paul is doing a great job. Paulie looks P.O.ed. DRINK! But she won't vote to keep you. Sob story.

Anonymous said...

I love that he is saying all this and still doing the flag lol

Petals said...

DRINKING

Cheryl in NC said...

polly can dish it out but he can't take it

Petals said...

me too Jon - so funny! *evil giggle*

Ed in Ohio said...

Pity Party for Polly

monty924 said...

I'm trying to remember if there was ever a male hamster who cried so much if at all???

Petals said...

Cheryl - pun intended?

Becky said...

Jon, that was a funny comment 8:49. Cheryl, you are right on about him dishing it, but not be able to take it.

Petals said...

Caleb was a bit weepy, Monty.

Did Devin cry about his daughter?

monty924 said...

I think after tonight, the casual CBS viewer will vote for Victor. Dang it, they didn't show Polly harasshing Vic in the BY before the veto meeting.

Cheryl in NC said...

at least Paul was a good sport about it

Petals said...

You know I totally used all my votes on my Bf.

Ed in Ohio said...

Payback!

Petals said...

Victor's HOH letter/blog was very sweet, check it out at CBS.com

monty924 said...

Shhhhhooooooooo

Anonymous said...

lol

monty924 said...

Petals, I haven't been able to find any of the HOH blogs????

Petals said...

Wonder if Paulie will make Shoo-Fly Pie tomorrow, in honor of himself? LOL

*sigh* I really don't think he's leaving, tho.

Ed in Ohio said...

Boo on the editing!

Anonymous said...

That was a funny show tonight

Becky said...

His "way to make it happen" is to throw his poor auntie under the bus. He could have said his parents were going to be evicted for non-payment of mortgage.

Petals said...

Thank you Ms Jackie & Master Vincent!

Link to Victor's HOH Letter: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1005674/victor-keeps-it-real-about-paulie-in-his-hoh-letter/

monty924 said...

Very funny show. Good job BB!!

monty924 said...

Thanks, Pal :))

Thanks Jackie. Everyone have a great evening and will see you all in the comments.

Ed in Ohio said...

G'nite All! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Thanks Jackie!

Becky said...

Goodnight Jackie and the best peeps ever. Hope I can make it tomorrow. Night Vincent.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie, see you all Thursday night!!!!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Petals said...

Hope to see you guys tomorrow. If I am not here, it's because I just cannot stay awake. Mr Petals is working nights for the next few weeks, comes home at 3am. So I go to bed at 7pm!
(I'm up past my bedtime right now!)

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Sharon N said...

Thank you Jackie.... I'm off to watch now!

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks Jackieas always
Goodnight All

tbc said...

Thank you for everything, Jackie! Especially, I needed the Zingbot quotes this year! Zingbot had no subtitles and was hard to understand. Maybe I'm getting old....

ceemurph said...

I thought it was just me! Lol

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Everyone! Wow... Paulie's family and friends must be embarrassed! Wait till Paulie watches this and reads everything when he gets home!

Witt said...

Storms knocked out my satellite for the whole show...thank goodness for Jackie! Thanks!!☺

monty924 said...

Oh yes, Petals. Devin was a crier!!! I have a daughter tears.

Nickelpeed said...

Thanks for the updates, everyone. I won't be here Thursday either. Dang. I hope they continue with their plan to evict Paulie. Should I feel sorry for him? NOT!!

However, here, it's a Brown's football game. BB not on until 1:30 a.m. Friday morning. That really does suck. But since I do work, it won't make any difference.

What's the BB on Friday night? Is it a re-cap?

Nickelpeed said...

Paul as a secret service made me laugh. Paulie....well...he's trying to get the sympathy vote. He's making me laugh. I really hope he doesn't stay.

sflewie said...

Why didn't CBS show the nominated houseguests(Paulie & Corey) telling VETO winner (Victor) why he should use the VETO on them?