Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Betrayed Bros:
- First, my apologies for not posting sooner than now. I had feeds problems which worked into browser problems which worked into total frustration on my part. I guess I should be happy I didn't have these issues last night while posting about the show and endurance comp.
- Anyway ...
- When I last left you, I told you that it would surely be Paul and Victor on the block, James working with Nicole and Corey.
- Whether this is the result of the rumored Nicole/James pre-season final two pact, I just don't know.
- Corey is going about it logically -- putting the two biggest obstacles against him (or Nicole) winning on the block.
- His target is actually Victor, as he knows that getting Victor out -- and keeping him out -- is going to be the hardest.
- But, if Victor wins Veto and takes himself off, Paul will go.
- As the morning started out, Paul and Victor were a bit suspicious about James spending so much time with Corey and Nicole.
- What's he saying?
- Should we go up there?
- However, in the end, they were sure that Nicole and Victor would not betray their final four deal. Yeah, one of them had to go up with James. Paul even volunteered to be the pawn.
- Their dreams were shattered when it was finally time for nominations.
- Corey kept with what I reported overnight -- Paul and Victor are nominated for eviction.
- For the longest time, Paul just paced around.
- Victor is hurt. After all, he never would have done that! He plays with integrity!
- These recruits who don't KNOW the show don't realize that integrity has no real place in Big Brother.
- As I type this up, I have the feeds on. Victor is upset, going at Corey.
- Corey is telling him he didn't want to be in the place of having to put Nicole on the block if someone wins veto.
- Corey is telling him it's strategic -- two strongest players, etc.
- Corey earlier told Paul that Victor put him on the block, another reason.
- Corey (and Nicole) have both said it hurts.
- Corey is reminding Victor that he (Vic) said before that anyone sitting next to him (Vic) in the final two would lose.
- Victor says they might be friends outside the house, but they're no longer friends inside the house.
- He vows to come after them.
|The final three? In their minds, at least|
|What's with Victor doing this?|
|Boys on the block|