|Hang down your head, James Huling|
- First off, my apologies to songwriter Thomas Land, popular performers The Kingston Trio for mangling the lyrics to 'Tom Dooley'
- When I last left you, it seemed the tides had turned and Paul, Corey and Nicole would rather keep James over Natalie.
- As I said, nothing is ever certain until it happens.
- We all know that James threw whatever game he had in him in the gutter in his showmance with Natalie.
- Well, this time he blew up game he didn't realize he had.
- While the powers that be decided to keep him, they didn't tell him.
- They let him think he was still the target.
- James STUPIDLY for some reason decided to throw Nicole under the bus to Paul.
- Who told Nicole.
- Who told Corey.
- I'm wondering if James's intent when telling Paul was to "save" Natalie.
- Because that's what it looks like he did.
- Now the three votes that were going to keep him are all focusing on evicting him once again.
- We have until Thursday for waffles, though.
- Oh, yeah ... the one thing I said was for sure was --
- The veto was not used at the veto meeting.
- Natalie and James remain on the block.
|Oh noes! I blew up my OWN game!!|
|I see dead people|
|This is a skinny baseball bat!|
|I see dead people, the saga continues|
|Getting antsy as the end nears|