|Take James or Paul? Gotta win first!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Days to Waffle:
- Once again, they stayed awake for quite a bit ... for them.
- It seems that Nicole might be waffling and considering taking Paul if she wins the third part of HoH.
- Paul, on the other hand, seems pretty dead-set to take Nicole if he wins the third part of HoH.
- BB gave them some alcohol -- just about as much as they were issuing the whole house of hamsters earlier in the season!
- Both Nicole and Paul imbibed more than James.
- Nicole is worried that Natalie is influencing the girls' vote in the jury house and that James might have more votes than she had given him credit for.
- And, (due to alcohol?) she pretty much said the same to James.
- He said he won't be mad with either way she goes.
- I say he should have tried harder during the game and "gotten blood on his hands" instead of now sitting back thinking both will take him to the final two.
- They still have three days or, as James would say, two days and a wake-up.
- It still looks like, due to speech practices, Paul will take Nicole to the final two if he wins the last part of HoH.
- Now Nicole's choice is looking a bit doubtful.
- But that's subject to waffling.
|If he gets to final two, he could win it all.|
|On shaky ground with both now? Hmm.|