|The Up All Night Boys|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Not So Dynamic Duos:
- First, I hope everyone has a fine Labor Day. I foolishly said I'd go in and work the office for a few hours. So, I'll be working. But not a full day. My sprained ankle doesn't want to go. Wah.
- Things could be worse.
- I could be in the Big Brother House.
- Not that I would ever do that, mind you.
- Why am I just wasting space and time?
- Because those hamsters are back to separating into their pairs and being BORING!
- Nicole got all emotional fussing that she hasn't had her period since she came into the house and kept fussing and snapping at Corey.
- Corey got ticked that she made a scene and it might be on television.
- "Don't do that again! Bite your tongue if you're going to do that."
- Then they kissed and made up.
- How exciting is that?
- Nicole thinks she really needs to study for HoH comps because, if it's days or something like that, Paul will win.
- Hmm ... I thought she had trust in her final four?
- They played dominoes.
- Of course, the "they" who keep playing dominoes doesn't include Natalie or James. It's always a mix of the other four or all four playing.
- Nicole cleaned the kitchen.
- Not up to Victor's standards, I'm sure.
- Heck, it didn't even look up to MY standards! I really don't understand leaving all the beverages which should be refrigerated, cleaning supplies, nail polish, etc. all over the counters!
- James did mingle some, playing pool with Corey.
- That's more of an attempt than Natalie made to mix and mingle.
- James still thinks he's the one going home this week. Unless things change (which is very possible), he'll be staying.
- Natalie acts like she thinks she's going home, but James is saying she's staying and Victor told her she's the pawn. I think she thinks she's staying.
- Both Natalie and James talked about the show not bringing them fame, but earning a place on their resumes.
- Natalie said she considered going on The Bachelor but didn't want to kiss a guy sixteen other girls were kissing.
- Well, when you put it that way ...!
- I'm trying to think ... when I was her age, had there been reality television shows, would I have wanted to go on them? About the only one I'd have really wanted to go on at that age would be The Amazing Race for the worldwide travel and adventure, if not for the win.
- The most game talk of the overnight was Victor and Paul confronting James with things Natalie said when she threw him (James) under the bus.
- James looked hurt.
- They told him that Natalie is playing the victim as a strategy and using him.
- James looked hurt.
- James later joined Natalie at the hot tub, still looking hurt.
- Natalie asked if he was okay.
- He told her he was just sad because one of them will be going home.
- Maybe he'll wake up and PLAY THE GAME.
|Hanging out with Jamesy|
|Less grumpy since he got off slop|
|They have straws. They could make shakes!|