|Why do guys do that with their hair?!?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Vindictive Voles:
- Okay, they're hamsters, not voles. But hamster doesn't begin with a "v." Voles are rodents, so it's all the same family!
- Although, for all of Paul's pacing about after the nominations went down ... after all of Victor's "you betrayed me, we can't be friends in the house" proclaiming ... the boys took a nap and woke up friendly with all once again.
- It seems that the deck of cards went the way of the dominoes -- a BB ghost must have stolen them.
- They're locked inside while the PoV comp set-up is being built in the yard.
- All they have to do with themselves is talk, eat and sleep.
- I think, between the two nominees, Victor is pretty certain he'll probably win PoV later today and save himself while Paul is resigned that he will probably be evicted if that's the case.
- But he never cared. His life is tight, y'know. He has his wealthy parents, his world travels, his extensive life experiences and education.
- I have to wonder what that would have been like back when I was a child of 22. Maybe I'd be smug and arrogant, as well.
- All of the hamsters, on the block or not, are wearing down as we get to the countdown to the end. So am I. I've gotten to the point where I'm irked at such things as Victor's annoying laugh or Corey's silly way of making his hair into a boy's faux-hawk.
- Don't even get me going on Nicole's voice!
- Remember the days when the Have Nots had PB&J instead of slop? That's a popular late night snack in the house these days when they don't HAVE to have it.
- All of the hamsters settled into an amicable pattern without any full-blown tantrums, screaming, fisticuffs, kerfuffles or brouhahas.
- I'm disappointed.
- James and Nicole retired to their separate rooms early while Corey, Paul and Victor small-talked.
- Gah. Nothing to see here.
- It will be interesting to see who wins the PoV.
- If Nicole, Corey or James win it, chances are that it won't be used.
- If Victor and Paul remain on the block, will they campaign against each other?
|Reluctant acceptance of their fates|
|They like PB&J - never eat slop as a snack!|
|Jamesy lives on!|
|I used to suck my finger when I was five|
|Yes, you are making me yawn.|