|Natalie wasted those tomatoes!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Duplicitous Dopes:
- Okay, so last night Natalie threw James under the bus in her ploy to stay in the game.
- She doesn't have a clue that Nicole, Paul and Corey think Natalie going this week instead of James is better for their games.
- Now, Victor is the Head of Household. Actually, keeping Natalie would be better for his personal game than keeping James would be.
- But he's only HoH ... why should his personal game matter to his Final Four Ride or Dies?
- THEY vote.
- HE doesn't.
- So, whether he's putting on a show of things and going along or whether they really have him convinced that Natalie is more of a threat, he's on board with the plan.
- Then Natalie goes up to Paul and Victor today telling them how James deserved to stay in the game more than she does.
- Heck, if they hadn't already decided to switch it up and target her, that talk would have done it.
- Paul thinks she's trying to use reverse psychology.
- Both laughed about her turnaround from the conversation last night.
- Paul and Victor also discussed what happens after both James and Natalie are gone.
- Who to cut first? Nicole? Corey?
- They decided Corey would have to go first.
- It's nice they can make all these plans, isn't it?
- The only plan I can rightfully predict is that the veto won't be used tomorrow.
- Beyond that, who knows?
- Maybe if James stays, he'll come to life.
- Maybe Victor will lose a comp.
- Maybe Corey will earn a doctorate degree.
- BWAHAHA! Like that will happen!
- Until tomorrow ...
|Natalie using reverse psychology?|
|Stop picking at yourself, Paul! Disgusting!|
|Has he any fight in him if he stays?|
|Yeah, enjoying their last week together.|
|Corey naps. Nicole worries.|