|Much better than that horribly messy "bun."|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Betrayed Boyz:
- Well, they were thinking the schedule would be changed up a bit as we head into the final days of the season.
- Now they know for sure as the PoV meeting was held this morning instead of its usual Monday slot.
- There weren't any surprises.
- Nicole chose not to use the Power of Veto.
- Paul and Victor will remain on the block and one of them (Victor is the plan) will go home ... tomorrow.
- Sure, the show will be on Tuesday evening (8pm ET/PT). But the actual eviction will be taped tomorrow night. Tuesday's show should have the comic veto comp and meeting, plus the first eviction of the week.
- I expect an extended live feeds block from sometime tomorrow afternoon to um ... whenever.
- Everything remains calm in the house. Victor and Paul continue to be friends with all and friendly to all despite Victor's initial outbursts after being betrayed.
- They have their cards once again. I'm surprised BB hasn't brought in the dollar store arts and crafts stuff.
- The dominoes remain among the missing.
- And, of course, Pablo has never returned. I hear he's getting psychiatric help for stress from being attached to Paul so often.
- Lots of small talk, production talk (You are NOT allowed to talk about PRODUCTION), previous hamster talk, final comps of previous seasons, how much Victor and Paul miss boning ... you get the drift.
- They had the yard for a bit, but complained of the heat.
- Now they'll probably complain about being locked inside for comp set-ups!
- Victor and Paul practiced their speeches. They want to be witty, yet biting. I think they think they're ZingBots.
- That's about all I have for you tonight!
|They have the cards again.|
|Eat, eat, eat. Sleep, sleep, sleep.|
|Like a kid stealing from the cookie jar|