|What? I'll be on the block next week!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Want a Waffle With That?:
- Okay, we all know Victor is HoH and he wants James out with a passion. After all, it's James who last evicted him.
- But, if Victor is HoH, we all know that Paul is HoH.
- It should go without saying.
- Corey won veto.
- We didn't see the veto comp itself on the live feeds. It was obviously a dirty veto comp and physical.
- They all talked about how Michelle would have done poorly in it.
- But they got rid of her.
- I guess Natalie gave 'em a run for the money in the veto.
- Now Nicole is pushing for Natalie to go instead of Victor's prime target James.
- Oh my.
- Paul took up her cause.
- His reasoning is that Natalie has come close to winning against Victor in more than a few comps. James has not done as well. Plus, if they pull a total blindside and evict Natalie on Thursday, James will be alone and bereft going into the HoH comp and lose.
- Corey is agreeable to it all.
- Victor is reluctant. But we all know he'll do what Paul wants until Paul puts that knife in his back for the win.
- In other news, Corey won a trip to Atlanta in the veto comp. How special is that?
- And, it yet other news, remember that Victor took Natalie aside and told her that she would be going on the block but wasn't the target this week? Well, James keeps telling her that once Victor sets his sights on a target, that's it.
- Guess what?
- Victor doesn't have a vote this week -- Corey, Paul and Nicole do.
- Victor is sure that, if James stays and wins HoH, it will be him and Corey on the block.
- Nicole thinks that, if Natalie stays and wins HoH (a better chance than James winning), she will be on the block and go home.
- Victor doesn't think Natalie is any threat to him while James is.
- But it's not his vote, not his decision.
- Meanwhile, James still feels the need to protect and mollycoddle Natalie.
- SHE HAS RUINED YOUR GAME, JAMES!
- Natalie turned on James, saying that she knew she would be going home and suggesting that James and Nicole had an alliance.
- She roughly threw James under the bus to the others.
- Keep in mind that no one has confirmed the "blindside" to her. She just suspects it.
- All along, James is sure he's the target.
- It's a lot of days between now and Thursday.
- We'll see.
|The new target? Shh ...|
|Well, her hair always looks like that.|
|Will he stay? Too soon to tell, I say.|