|She has Corey's doggie pillowcase!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dragging Days:
- BB woke them up way early (for them) to have their champagne brunch memory "walk" for the season.
- That, of course, was blocked to the live feeds.
- They were still imbibing champagne (mostly Paul) and snacking on food when the feeds returned.
- Paul made a huge 22 year old boy kind of deal about how drunk he was.
- To me, it looked like, unless they had other bottles, they really didn't drink a lot of champagne.
- But, I guess I should say to his credit that I don't drink champagne -- something about the bubbles seems to make me woozier than actual hard liquor.
- They pretty much have nothing to do except eat, drink champagne, nap or play cards.
- Heck, even the kitchen looks cleaner than it ever did when Victor was there! There isn't a ton of food left out among cleaning supplies all over.
- James and Nicole washed up all the dishes from the caterer and put them in the supply room. That was James's idea and he did most of the dishwashing.
- Paul sat and drank some more.
- They rehashed comps, memories of the season, what and whom they expect at the wrap party and yada-yada-yada.
- They napped.
- They played cards.
- Most of their time was spent together or napping, so there wasn't much insight to end games except ...
- ... in a few moments alone, Paul and Nicole talked about going to the final two together. Nicole told Paul she'd never take James.
- (We know that Nicole told James that he needs to throw Part 2 of the HoH comp to her and she has a better chance of winning the last part against Paul and she will pick him -- James -- for the final two.)
- I'm kind of up in the air what she does plan to do. Obviously, she can't take both to the final two.
- I do think Paul just might take her to the final two.
- I don't think James will be in any position to take anyone, but has a good chance of one of them taking him.
- They still have no clue about the schedule changes for the television show from now until the finale.
- I think that Part Two will probably happen tomorrow. But, with no show on Sunday or Tuesday, it could happen later as it probably won't air until finale night.
|James always stands at that table|
|"I'm SO drunk!" - 11am-ish their time|
|They got the tiny table|