|Figuring days left vs. hamsters|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Paranoid Players:
- When I last left you, James had blown his own game by throwing Nicole under the bus to Paul.
- But, as we know, this is Big Brother and waffles are a favorite feast in the house.
- We still have until Thursday evening for them to change their minds again ... and again.
- All along, the HoH (Victor) has wanted James out this week. That was his intention when he put him on the block. He even told Natalie that she was a pawn.
- The trouble with that is that the HoH doesn't have a vote. Not even a tiebreaker vote in sight this week.
- The votes are Paul, Nicole and Corey.
- They had swapped favor for James staying until yesterday when James blew up Nicole's game to Paul.
- Now they're waffling back a bit ... again.
- But first ... there's the Wednesday controversy. Y'see, Paul told the other that Julie had said she'd see them Wednesday, thus putting a panic into them that the eviction night changed for this week.
- I saw (and heard) James ask Paul about whether he was certain Julie said Wednesday while Paul was playing pool yesterday. He said, "Yes, Wednesday, September 21st."
- D'oh! That's the finale night and YES, she will see them all that night!
- So, I'm not sure why they're all still fussing about the eviction night changing.
- Out of boredom, Paul tried to access the tunnel from the phone booth to no avail. Poor Paul.
- Paul and Victor had another talk with James. Hmmm. Now they're thinking that Natalie might be the mastermind of the pair and that James is just starting to realize what she's been doing.
- On the other hand, Natalie went into one of her "no one talks to me" hissy fits with James.
- Well, yeah. The rest are more likely to be talking about her rather than to her. But a lot of that is her own doing. James actually mingles more with the others and his results are different.
- Paul talked to Corey.
- It sounds like the Keep James Plan is once again in effect.
- Paul thinks that James is sure that he's going home and keeping him will rattle him and he'll do poorly in the HoH comp.
- Nicole told Corey she wants the final three to be them ... and James.
- Of course, this is all subject to change ... again.
|Victor is a folding maniac|
|They finally got to play dominoes|
|James mingles during the night|