|I don't know how he even fits in there!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Whatever, Dude:
- Once again, I don't have much for you.
- And, the not having much has nothing to do with my current condition of a sprained ankle.
- It's not me.
- It's them.
- Again today, they pretty much divided into two camps - Corey, Nicole, Victor and Paul in one group; Natalie, James and Michelle in another.
- Sure, they met up all together around the table in the kitchen for a while.
- But, of course, that's not the time to talk game.
- Paul reported to Victor/Nicole/Corey on his long late night talk with James, Natalie and Michelle.
- He embellished it a little when he talked about James being resigned and wanting to leave.
- But he did tell them the truth that he had held to his lie that he doesn't know how the vote will go down this week.
- Now, Victor mingled with all. But James seriously needs to mingle with Nicole!
- Corey is still clueless what to do with his won bribe money.
- Hopefully tomorrow night's eviction and HoH will liven these hamsters up some!
|Communal mouthwash? Ew!|
|Victor's togetherness with Corey & Nicole|