|Breakfast cooking at 1:15pm their time|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of a Pernicious Pom-Pom Pal:
- Yes, breakfast was being cooked there well into the afternoon here ... almost early evening!
- These are the sleepingest (yeah, that's not a word, but I never cared) bunch of hamsters ever.
- BB gave them a deck of cards.
- Goody goody. Now we can watch them play cards, play dominoes or play chess.
- I'd rather puppet shows by Victor with Baldwin!
- James is still just lurking around with Natalie.
- Hasn't he been hurt enough?
- For the most part, those two remain segregated from the rest.
- Natalie has been acting weird ... almost like she's high on something although that is improbable, to say the least.
- Paul is all antsy.
- At one point he kept running around peeking in the windows until the BB voice shut that down with a "Stop that!"
- I really wish James wouldn't mumble so much. I turn up the feeds volume to hear him and then the others shout.
- Supposedly, Natalie and James agreed to be just friends.
- I still think he's hurting. She pulled off some rather mean moves and he has been nothing but thoughtful and considerate to her.
- Yet he remains patient and kind to her.
- It still looks like James will stay out of the two.
- I need for her to go.
- She's irking me.
|Paul is acting up a lot today. "Stop that!"|
|Lost in thought? Or, just lost?|
|Oh boy! We can watch them play cards!|
|Yet James still hangs with her|