|Make her go away. Please.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Monotonous Mice:
- Oh, wait. They're hamsters.
- Hmm ... there might even be a rat or two in there.
- It's almost painful to watch the feeds.
- After sleeping away half the day, Natalie is keeping James up all night talking.
- Doesn't she realize that he needs some sleep so he can compete in the HoH comp?
- Not that the others provided any late night amusement for us.
- Now, I watch the live feeds. My TV cable company dropped POP, so I don't watch BBAD at all. During other seasons since BBAD it bothered me that the house hamsters acted like the BBAD airing time was the only time they were being watched and did all kinds of stuff during those hours.
- This bunch? Not so much. I can just imagine someone channel surfing wondering why one channel has people sleeping via night vision cameras.
- They sleep away a good portion of the day, too.
- Well, they should be well-rested to return to the real work-a-day world.
- Not that many will, of course.
- They all talk globe-trotting or, at least visiting each other in various states. I guess money grows on trees somewhere. Of the ones left, I think all still live at home with parents except James, maybe Natalie.
- I'm very tired of hearing Natalie blow her own horn. I had to listen to how she is what makes one charity and she is the best at this, best at that.
- I don't go around doing that. Even when I think I'm good at something, I just let the results speak. At least I hope so.
- (I do have the best bunch of people hanging out on this blog ... but that's not just me!)
- Let's see ... what else happened?
- Um. They played poker with Starburst candies as poker chips.
- That was exciting.
- I think BB took away their dominoes when they gave them the cards.
- What would have been better would have been BB giving them tons of dominoes and challenging them to create falling dominoes stuff around the house to see who can make the most fall.
- You know what I mean.
- In other news, it seems extremely likely that James will be staying. Nicole and Corey want to work with him and they're two of the three votes.
- Paul and Victor even think they might get him to work with them. That's the third vote.
- Nobody has told Natalie that she's no longer a pawn, but a target.
- Yet, her erratic behavior, her constant talk of going to jury and her speech ... she knows.
- James keeps being patient with her.
- One thing has changed, though -- James is no longer trying to convince her that he's the target.
- She needs to let him go to sleep!
- He is a much kinder person than I would ever be in those circumstances.
|Late night PB&J cravings|
|Talking about the PoV comp with James|
|If he goes next week, we never cared|
|This SHOULD be his response to Natalie|