|This is so cool!|
Tonight's live feeds report is going to be rather short, perhaps not too sweet (their fault, not mine). I'm coming off a hectic horrible chaotic day of work and my mind is a bit frazzled. I hope that excuse also covers any typos I might make!
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wanton Wombats:
- First off, not live feeds per se, this article is Megan talking to local reporters in her hometown about why she left the show.
- Lots of drama going on.
- Alex won the PoV.
- They're still trying to figure out who took the money and started the Paul/Cameron swap.
- Alex will definitely take herself off the block.
- Cody had said he wanted to backdoor Paul if one comes down.
- If Paul gets chosen (rumor is he was, but I didn't see actual confirmation) for the Pendant of Safety, that can't happen.
- Everyone seems to want someone else up there.
- The girls are getting catty about each other.
- Jason's name has been thrown in the mix for nomination.
- I just don't know.
- Cody is kind of creeping me out. He sits and stares whenever in with others. Well, except for kissy-facing Jessica. He probably stares at her and the camera angle just can't catch it.
- I do know I'll be more awake and coherent in my next report.
|Too early for this!|
|Ghost of Audrey?|
|Turning into a little spitfire!|