|Sure to be a laugh riot at parties!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of a Kitty Kam Kinda Day:
- Yes, there was more Kitty Cam than hamster action shown in the house today.
- The first really really long blockage was the Den of Temptation.
- It had to do with voodoo dolls.
- Apparently three people will be affected by the curse consequence.
- The hamsters talked about that being the three wouldn't be allowed to vote.
- But it seems that that idea was just something they thought could happen.
- They don't really know.
- And, of course, they are not allowed to talk about production.
- In between the DoT feeds blockage and the nominations feeds blockage, Paul continued to work his plan.
- What plan is that?
- Why, he wants Cody out.
- What to do? What to do?
- Well, put TWO pawns up there. If Cody happens to get picked to play PoV and wins, then Jessica could go up.
- But, then again, if he puts the right pawns up and Cody doesn't play, someone like Alex could win PoV and Cody goes up.
- No one really wants to be put up as a pawn.
- But Alex is seemingly more on board with Paul than with Cody even though she's definitely playing her own game.
- Paul told Ramses this might be the best time for him to use his curse -- up on the block as a third nominee -- as the plan is to backdoor Cody.
- Christmas told Jason that she thinks Ramses is a "superfan."
- Well, yeah. He thinks he is. But some of us have followed the show and the live feeds since BB1. These kids don't KNOW superfan.
- Alex told Cody that people helped Paul win HoH because no one else wanted to look him in the eye and take him out.
- So, in effect, she told him everyone wants him out. Heh.
- Ohh ... Christmas got the Temptation. She can switch out with another hamster -- Cody, Jessica or Ramses -- in a PoV comp.
- Actually, that falls right into Paul's scheme.
- The nominations went down ... Alex and Josh.
- Paul told Ramses to put himself in as the third, throw the veto comp and he'll be safe.
- And the beat goes on ...
|Must be bright in the house|
UPDATE: THE CURSES FOR THE THREE ARE IN!
Jason, Cody and Jessica are FROGS. They must hop around and have lily pad safety spots and all. Heh. Jason is loving it. Jessican, not as much. Cody is complying. But that's about it.